Supreme Court

BrownArmy

they could brought all this up in july when they knew about it and investigated the piss out of it.

I don’t disagree with that.

Feinstein says she was protecting the accusers anonymity, oooohhhhk, I guess.

The other side of that coin is that the accusers’ letter was floated around the floor, so both Dems and Repubs knew of its existence during the hearings, and neither side said anything until they did.

It’s ugly either way...if the accuser is lying, that’s a terrible lie...it’s the sort of thing that would follow a man forever.

If she isn’t lying, then that dude shouldn’t be on the SC.

It’s entirely unclear to me how this gets fairly settled, but it’s a flaming-circus-midget-donkey mess.

It will be fine

I don’t disagree with that.

Feinstein says she was protecting the accusers anonymity, oooohhhhk, I guess.

The other side of that coin is that the accusers’ letter was floated around the floor, so both Dems and Repubs knew of its existence during the hearings, and neither side said anything until they did.

It’s ugly either way...if the accuser is lying, that’s a terrible lie...it’s the sort of thing that would follow a man forever.

If she isn’t lying, then that dude shouldn’t be on the SC.

It’s entirely unclear to me how this gets fairly settled, but it’s a flaming-circus-midget-donkey mess.
I think McConnel has an idea about it and that’s a reason he didn’t like Kavanaugh as a pick. The two of them probably killed a gang of hookers together back in the day.

BrownArmy

I think McConnel has an idea about it and that’s a reason he didn’t like Kavanaugh as a pick. The two of them probably killed a gang of hookers together back in the day.

Or Mumbles realiized having a guy with a paper-trail was problematic.

Turns out it’s not the paper-trail which is the problem.

I still think Kavanagh will get confirmed.

It will be like baseball, just put an asterisk next to his name.

I had a fantasy that all nominees post-Garland would decline nomination, since Garlands’ seat was basically stolen.

Then I woke up.

newfie

Earth.

Is it your assertion that alleged physical sexual assault is better somehow, or less traumatic than alleged talk about pubic hair?

Take your time.

I think both scenarios are sordid examples of political postering. The Anita hill case was significant at it's time . The details did not diminish the significance .

I'm waiting for the girl friend to pop up. High school kids always have a best friend they share their deepest secrets with. This girl has no corroberation from her high school days. No Chum she confided in?

Smashmouth

I think both scenarios are sordid examples of political postering. The Anita hill case was significant at it's time . The details did not diminish the significance .

I'm waiting for the girl friend to pop up. High school kids always have a best friend they share their deepest secrets with. This girl has no corroberation from her high school days. No Chum she confided in?

They've already said they have letters corroborating her story from a couple of her girlfriends that she apparently told in the time following the incident.

oldngray

nowhere special
They've already said they have letters corroborating her story from a couple of her girlfriends that she apparently told in the time following the incident.

She never told anyone (including her friends) about it. The first mention of it was from her therapy session in 2012 where she said 4 guys (but later changed it to 2), couldn't provide any details of where or when it supposedly happened and didn't even name Kavanaugh.

The letters from her friends are just meaningless hearsay since they weren't witnesses and just amount to friends saying they believe her.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Julia Louise Dreyfus got a couple hundred signatures in favor of the Ford lady...…..what does that have to do with the price of tea in China??

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
usually rape victims know a lot of details if a rape or attempted rape took place. She may not know the time or names but she should know where it happened and what year. Then she wanted to testify and now she wants an fbi investigation first. Even though the judge as got a background check for every step he as taking. Democrats got caught and it dont look good