Supreme Court

newfie

They've already said they have letters corroborating her story from a couple of her girlfriends that she apparently told in the time following the incident.

I have not heard that on any major news networks including CNN.

every news source I've seen says she never mentioned it to anyone until 2012 while in marriage counseling and at the time she did not mention any names and the details she gave differed greatly.

newfie

usually rape victims know a lot of details if a rape or attempted rape took place. She may not know the time or names but she should know where it happened and what year. Then she wanted to testify and now she wants an fbi investigation first. Even though the judge as got a background check for every step he as taking. Democrats got caught and it dont look good

how convenient that her request for an FBI investigation is exactly what the dems would want.

there is clearly some political coaching going on here.

rickyb

is this the one that got sexual assaulted by the corrupt nominee?

feminist next door‏ @emrazz 16h16 hours ago

Dr. Ford has had to move her family out of her home, take professional leave and go into hiding because people want to kill her. People literally want to kill her for saying she was sexually assaulted.

841 replies 9,684 retweets 22,301 likes

oldngray

nowhere special
is this the one that got sexual assaulted by the corrupt nominee?

feminist next door‏ @emrazz 16h16 hours ago

Dr. Ford has had to move her family out of her home, take professional leave and go into hiding because people want to kill her. People literally want to kill her for saying she was sexually assaulted.

841 replies 9,684 retweets 22,301 likes

She's hiding from the press because she doesn't want to be asked questions about her story.

rickyb

Very unlikely any attempts will be made on her life. She seems to be living in a world of her own imagination if she isn't simply being deceitful.
were talking about america here. you know the country where you kill your own president.

i agree its possible no one will come close, but the bigger point is america has a culture of violence in its own league.

kavanaugh is corrupt anyways.

oldngray

nowhere special
were talking about america here. you know the country where you kill your own president.

i agree its possible no one will come close, but the bigger point is america has a culture of violence in its own league.

Not true. Media tries to claim so but the numbers don't back it up.

More a case of "if it bleeds it leads"

.. and what proof do you have Kavanaugh is corrupt?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

stop chasing america 200 percent on milk

rickyb

Not true. Media tries to claim so but the numbers don't back it up.

More a case of "if it bleeds it leads"

.. and what proof do you have Kavanaugh is corrupt?
id guess you and i have very different views on everything considering you think the economy is doing well. i should say our sources of information are very different.