Sups calling me a lot of times on my day off asking for help.

Upass.

3 different on road supervisors called me last week on my day off asking me to come in , i told them nicely that i can't one after an other. How rude are they ?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
If I make the wish list on any given morning and head back to my car, the first thing I do is shut my phone off. If I'm coded off, my obligations end the minute the PCM starts and I leave the property.

JJinVA

I was starting to think we we're gonna be looking at 70 hour weeks but with all the rentals (over 30 I believe) and all the PVD (around 24), I think we're gonna be in good shape this peak. Dispatcher said he was gonna pull all the businesses off the route Im currently running and give them to a rental driver, and the neighborhoods are gravyyyyyyyyyyy. Though, because of that, Im sure Ill get over 400 packages and 200 of them will be irregs

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
If a sup called me on my day off I’d ignore the call and go crack a cold one while chuckling that they even think I’m remotely available. I literally have the office number saved as “It’s a Trap!” Lol kiss my a$# UPS

MaceFremonti

I had a new on road Feeder supe call me at home, on my day off, wanting to know why I missed my.pull time by 5 minutes a few days prior. I politely explained why and then politely asked that he not call me when I'm not on duty.

A few days later he again called me on my day off but I did not answer. He left a message about my on property time being over allowed.

I filed a grievance which ended the calls quite quickly.

GenericUsername

gotta hit 63 hrs by Friday night , then you can’t get your guaranteed 8..bam Saturday off!
🧔✊
We were told to come in Mondays for the T-S guys, which we did. Every one of us hit 56 hours before Saturday and came in. They told us we could go home and we all demanded our 8. That was the only time during last peak we had to work a Monday.

Hot Carl

Don't worry peak is coming they will force you in 6 days a week
Precisely why I said No both on Saturday when they messaged my board asking me to volunteer and then again when they texted me this morning. There'll be enough 6 day weeks here in a other month or so. Gonna enjoy as much time off as I possibly can until then.

vvv

gotta hit 63 hrs by Friday night , then you can’t get your guaranteed 8..bam Saturday off!
🧔✊
As an example......If I called in sick twice one week.......worked 3 10 hour days..... and had "30 hours" available for Saturday.....I/we still couldn't be forced in where I'm at regardless. You definitely need better language. I'll work a Saturday whenever during the year if I feel like it......but strictly my call. Always ASKED......never FORCED.