Sups calling me a lot of times on my day off asking for help.

WTFm8

3 different on road supervisors called me last week on my day off asking me to come in , i told them nicely that i can't one after an other. How rude are they ?

“Don’t :censored2:ing call me on my day off” and hang up.

Then file Art 37 grievance.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Don't worry peak is coming they will force you in 6 days a week
I remember during the preload days we had a guy who would play music throughout the building and he kept this song on throughout the entire shift while everyone was getting destroyed. It was so funny with the miserable look on everyone’s faces.

Cincypackagehandler

It is annoying, but per contract, they actually have to do it. If they don’t call you and they work someone with less seniority than you, you can file a grievance and it would be an easy W for you. You have the right to just not answer though.

Supraloud84

06e5e86c07d931f75ba463d00ce3e19a40eea0fba8babe681d87eb0607a011ce_1.jpg

Re-Raise

I remember during the preload days we had a guy who would play music throughout the building and he kept this song on throughout the entire shift while everyone was getting destroyed. It was so funny with the miserable look on everyone’s faces.

I know a driver who will be playing this over the center’s stereo system this year!

iruhnman630

Driver answering phone : "Hello!"

Sup: "can you come in?"

Driver: <grabs can of beer, pops top close enough to be heard on the phone, takes sip>
"Sure!"

Sup: "nevermind"

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
gotta hit 63 hrs by Friday night , then you can’t get your guaranteed 8..bam Saturday off!
🧔✊
are you factoring in lunch and breaks? because you really need to have 67.2 hrs in, with lunch, by friday. this issue is a hot bed issue in my building. the entire package counts lunch towards hts, managment does not.

why is it 14 hrs in a day but lunch counts, but doesnt count for the grand total in a week, for 60/70?

Indecisi0n

I wouldn't even answer on my day off.

"Sorry, I went for a drive and I forgot my phone."
I agree with the first part. When it comes to coming up with a reason to why I didn't answer is where I disagree. It's my day off, I don't need to come up with an excuse as to why I didn't answer.

DriverNerd

are you factoring in lunch and breaks? because you really need to have 67.2 hrs in, with lunch, by friday. this issue is a hot bed issue in my building. the entire package counts lunch towards hts, managment does not.

why is it 14 hrs in a day but lunch counts, but doesnt count for the grand total in a week, for 60/70?
One is your total hours actually worked...the other deals with being over tired (driving after 14 working).