Syria

what are you basing that on?

U-6 is 8%. the way they measure unemployment is a joke anyways. reagan and clinton both changed it.
If you understood what you were talking about. I would ask you the elaborate on what you were talking about. You are always short on the details.

rickyb

so in the other systems the top dont keep it
many other systems also do which is why they are failures like capitalism.

people keep comparing how capitalism is different from other systems, but its more revealing to compare where they are the same.

rickyb

I know how to read the monthly report over the last 30 years. But I was asking you to explain the changes.
"The lies employed to camouflage the economic decline are legion. President Ronald Reagan included 1.5 million U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine service personnel with the civilian work force to magically reduce the nation’s unemployment rate by 2 percent. President Bill Clinton decided that those who had given up looking for work, or those who wanted full-time jobs but could only find part-time employment, were no longer to be counted as unemployed. This trick disappeared some 5 million unemployed from the official unemployment rolls. If you work more than 21 hours a week — most low-wage workers at places like Wal-Mart average 28 hours a week — you are counted as employed, although your real wages put you below the poverty line." - chris hedges

rickyb

Adam H. Johnson‏Verified account @adamjohnsonNYC 2h2 hours ago

trying to figure out what year exactly it was the US championed human rights but no one can ever tell me

Da2CHjvX4AMjGvN.jpg

floridays

syria is being bombed because of capitalism. theres big money in war.

Look out your window and look to the clouds, the bombing starts in five minutes. There's big money in war. Capitalism must roll on.

Sounds pretty foolish coming from me doesn't it? It's equally as foolish coming from you.

rickyb

Look out your window and look to the clouds, the bombing starts in five minutes. There's big money in war. Capitalism must roll on.

Sounds pretty foolish coming from me doesn't it? It's equally as foolish coming from you.
was it also foolish when that president warned of the military industrial complex?