Syria

rickyb

hahaha. true! bernie would have done it too, just not the same level.:

Vincent Bevins‏Verified account @Vinncent Apr 14

When I moved to Indonesia I learned to bow, eat with my hands, and take my shoes off before entering homes. If you are going to do US politics you just have to bomb things whenever you perceive a problem, that's our culture, please don't disrespect it

rickyb

I take it you have abandoned all attempts to enter?
well it just shows how free you are: im not free to wear certain clothes. i am legally free but then they will find another reason to deny me entry. im techincally not banned, but i havent tried crossing since my complaint and im not holding my breath!

its just a waste of money and another example of america not being the best country on earth. EU citizens dont waste their time at borders.

everyone knows where the real terrorists and criminals are which is washington and wall street, and they roam free everyday.

floridays

well it just shows how free you are: im not free to wear certain clothes. i am legally free but then they will find another reason to deny me entry. im techincally not banned, but i havent tried crossing since and im not holding my breath!
You said we suck, that sounds like a choice you made. I understand now, US Immigration is still making the choice for you.

many other systems also do which is why they are failures like capitalism.

people keep comparing how capitalism is different from other systems, but its more revealing to compare where they are the same.
You follow and support these capitalists, 1%’ers that don’t do the things they say need to be done. Don’t you find that odd? Are their businesses co ops? Why are they collecting all that wealth?

rickyb

You follow and support these capitalists, 1%’ers that don’t do the things they say need to be done. Don’t you find that odd? Are their businesses co ops? Why are they collecting all that wealth?
i donate to richard wolff democracy at work and thats what it does. but i donate because he is the #1 capitalism basher / coop promoter around.

ive donated to manning, wikileaks, democracy now, michael greger, snowden, etc who are all possibly anti capitalist but thats not their primary objective.

like i dont think rage against the machine is lying when they sing about anti capitalism, and i view it as a compromise them being on a big label, not selling out. its hard to not compromise.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

i donate to richard wolff democracy at work and thats what it does. but i donate because he is the #1 capitalism basher / coop promoter around.

ive donated to manning, wikileaks, democracy now, michael greger, snowden, etc who are all possibly anti capitalist but thats not their primary objective.

like i dont think rage against the machine is lying when they sing about anti capitalism, and i view it as a compromise them being on a big label, not selling out. its hard to not compromise.

Perhaps it is time for you to invest in yourself.