Terrorism on American Soil - Texas Massacre in the House of God

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This may surprise you but I received one of these while on active duty:

upload_2017-11-5_19-42-19.jpeg

It is the US Air Force Small Arms Expert Ribbon.

bbsam

Staff member
Everything!! Everything that's wrong with the U.S. today has Obama's fingerprints on it. Eight years and he didn't improve race relations, stop climate change, get acceptance of the trans community. The man was an abject failure. Could have predicted how it would go when he made Hillary Secretary of State. I mean really, who does that?
Go explain it to @Monkey Butt. I think your drunk.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Have you read the 2nd amendment? It starts with "A well regulated militia" I hate to break it to you but current gun culture isn't really working. We are the only civilized nation with this degree of death by firearm and I don't think more guns are the answer.
Do you think a gun law would of stopped that A. Hole. ??
Or the one in Vegas ??
Now we should ban muslims from renting pick ups at HD or Lowes ??

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
you ever wonder why these idiots bring 20 guns to these shootings, when most likely the cops will be there in 3 minutes. They arent going to use on all if them

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Shooting on a range and shooting when someone is firing back at you are two different things.
How many people would hunt if the quarry were armed also?

I have harvested 27 whitetails with 28 rounds fired. Not so sure I would be able to keep that ratio when getting fired at.
I think I'd rather have the option to find out rather than have my body riddled with bullets.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
This is an older video and a little over 5 minutes long. Worth the watch. It was before Texans got the right to conceal carry. Testimony of a woman whose parents were shot in a Luby's cafeteria.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
It's illegal to have drugs
People have them
It's illegal to fish with out a license people do it ,, point being any nut job can get a gun ,,, this shooting was awful !!!