Terrorists

vantexan

That’s what I said fren, the :censored2: hole Middle East filled with islamonazis. You spoke about how wonderful it is over there but your fat ass never bothered to fit out the airport door.
Gay and ignorant and xenophobic with poor reading skills? You're a regular Renaissance Man.

El Correcto

god is dead
You assume you're superior? :rofl:
Arent you a step father who never fathered his own offspring even though you are a devout Christian cishet, instead you got catfished into being a kuk? You’re a failure in most aspects of your life from my understanding. Your sexuality is so damaged you view young women in poverty as a turn on. You’re a predator fren, I hope your diabetes saves a young girl from being at your mercy.

rickyb

I think Obama like all these non-interventionists get the behind the scenes info and threat assessment and realize how humane war is and how America on the global stage is good compared to the alternatives filling that power vacuum.
america is hell for teh world. only country to ever use a nuke. tens of millions dead. supports dictators. engages in commerce with 1984 states like china.