Terrorists

newfie

Van that’s because you parrot a lot of Tucker’s talking points when it comes to the working class vs corporations and governments role.

You trust tucker because he is a religious man with the Fox News logo in the bottom right corner of your idiot box, preaching how the government should step in and help you.

The constitution is an after thought to tucker.

I can take Tucker or leave him. I've not thought him to be a religious man. Or at least he does not mention it much if he is.

Box Ox

so obama dropped 240,000 bombs in 8 years...thats alot of terrorism and more than any country in the world or terrorist organization!

WAHHHHHH!!!!!!! OBAMA WAS KILLING BAD GUYS AND SOMETIMES THEIR BAD GUY FAMILIES! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SHOULD HAVE PUT MORE BOOTS ON THE GROUND TO GET THEM AND TOTALLY NOT KILL EVEN MORE PEOPLE! WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

rickyb

That :censored2:stick should have been thankful he'd been blessed with the inherent security of an American military base existing in his country. Nobody in America needs Ecuador's podunk military in Florida.

Anyway, this article was from 13 years ago. LOL. What a dork you are for posting it.
having an american military based in your country is not security, it probably means you are under occupation and conquered.

rickyb

WAHHHHHH!!!!!!! OBAMA WAS KILLING BAD GUYS AND SOMETIMES THEIR BAD GUY FAMILIES! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SHOULD HAVE PUT MORE BOOTS ON THE GROUND TO GET THEM AND TOTALLY NOT KILL EVEN MORE PEOPLE! WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
for the past 20 years we are told our biggest enemy and concern is the terrorists. the govt even goes as far as warning us about state terrorists. but the terrorist problem is largely us. and meanwhile, govt and capitalists dont plan for a pandemic and it brings the whole economy down and leaves us with a depression for sure.

rickyb

is so hard to imagine that what UK did to america, that america had to fight for independence from, is the same thing that america has done to other countries around the world including vietnam and iraq?

vantexan

is so hard to imagine that what UK did to america, that america had to fight for independence from, is the same thing that america has done to other countries around the world including vietnam and iraq?
Locals in South Vietnam supported and fought alongside our troops in Vietnam. Locals in Iraq realized Al-Qaeda was much worse than we were and switched alliances. Was the turning point in that war. Not the same. We weren't in those countries for generations treating those born there like second class citizens because they weren't born in the mother country.

rickyb

Locals in South Vietnam supported and fought alongside our troops in Vietnam. Locals in Iraq realized Al-Qaeda was much worse than we were and switched alliances. Was the turning point in that war. Not the same. We weren't in those countries for generations treating those born there like second class citizens because they weren't born in the mother country.
i dont think you accomplished your goals in either country although you certainly blew them up all to hell.

ok so lets assume youre right about those 2 cases, which countries have american imperialism resembled what the british did to america?

vantexan

i dont think you accomplished your goals in either country although you certainly blew them up all to hell.

ok so lets assume youre right about those 2 cases, which countries have american imperialism resembled what the british did to america?
Do you really think Iraq and Afghanistan would have been better off controlled by Al-Qaeda and the Taliban? As far as American "imperialism" goes, name the countries that we control that want to be free of us? We got out of the Philippines. Puerto Rico repeatedly votes to stay as a commonwealth. So you tell me where are the countries we control that want to be free of us? What countries do we even control that makes us even remotely look like the British Empire, which controlled dozens of now independent countries?

El Correcto

god is dead
having an american military based in your country is not security, it probably means you are under occupation and conquered.
upload_2020-5-17_22-5-39.png

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you really think Iraq and Afghanistan would have been better off controlled by Al-Qaeda and the Taliban? As far as American "imperialism" goes, name the countries that we control that want to be free of us? We got out of the Philippines. Puerto Rico repeatedly votes to stay as a commonwealth. So you tell me where are the countries we control that want to be free of us? What countries do we even control that makes us even remotely look like the British Empire, which controlled dozens of now independent countries?
Happens all the time. America goes in, liberates oppressed people provides education, medications, law and investors. People begin crying when some bad eggs get cracked or a little collateral damage happens.
Maybe cry that uneducated unskilled workers who came from a culture of no jobs, very few opportunities for advancement and next to no infrastructure get paid far less than we do when factories get built, roads get paved, energy provided, security to maintain it, need for higher educated employees begin, economy starts to boom, people have a future.

America is so bad and colonialism is so terrible. Why can’t the Afghans go back to burning widows alive and living in huts made of feces?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The USA is not perfect but pretty damn good.
We beat Germany, Italy and Japan in WWII and what did we do.
We helped them financially and intellectual property wise and made them into powerhouse capitalistic democracies.
Other countries plunder countries after war but not the USA once we became a world leader.

Box Ox

The USA is not perfect but pretty damn good.
We beat Germany, Italy and Japan in WWII and what did we do.
We helped them financially and intellectual property wise and made them into powerhouse capitalistic democracies.
Other countries plunder countries after war but not the USA once we became a world leader.

I can’t wait to see @rickyb be dragged out of his family’s Canadian mansion to go live and work on a collective farm or factory floor if the big bad US goes down and his preferred countries take over the world. Reality will really set in when his town car and personal helicopter are seized by the state.

rickyb

i was asking you and i was counting on you naming at least a few LOL