Tested positive at home.

snarts

I tested positive with one of those at home test kits for covid. I'm feeling symptoms including fatigue. If I need to self isolate for 10 days would that be enough proof for them not to discipline me? I just checked my time card and I was put in as a called in.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I tested positive with one of those at home test kits for covid. I'm feeling symptoms including fatigue. If I need to self isolate for 10 days would that be enough proof for them not to discipline me? I just checked my time card and I was put in as a called in.

No worries... just call in and they will code you as COVID leave , no doctor slip needed either and enjoy your 10+ days off...

(NOT)...😷

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why not call your boss and tell him this story?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You have COVID and you’re worried about discipline?
Bruh

Mst3k

Get a test from the actual doctor so you can recover pay through the union company agreement

So did anyone who took one why did you get one

BigGuy2732

You have COVID and you’re worried about discipline?
Bruh

Most of the work force are in the age range where it really won’t affect them, so he probably isn’t to worried about his health as for most of us it amounts to a head cold. Unless he’s fat or has diabetes, then really nothing to worry about.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Most of the work force are in the age range where it really won’t affect them, so he probably isn’t to worried about his health as for most of us it amounts to a head cold. Unless he’s fat or has diabetes, then really nothing to worry about.
The point that I was making, is simply that he need not worry about discipline if he has a positive test. That’s the last thing I’d be worrying about

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The point that I was making, is simply that he need not worry about discipline if he has a positive test. That’s the last thing I’d be worrying about
That's terrible advice.
He took a home test.

If a real test comes back negative and he's missed days of work he's screwed himself over big time.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Spread that :censored2:. Its your civic duty.