Tested positive at home.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When I got it I was out at the bar drinking mask off. Civic duty to spread it, that’s how we get out of this thing. Especially this variant. It IS the vaccine. That’s why they’re so pissed. The common cold ass virus bout to give everyone immunity.
If this guy says it, do the opposite.

He thinks he is God.

DVIR

Unequivocally false.
You need to stop spreading misinformation, someone here might actually take your terrible advice.
I tested positive for my second round of covid on thursday with a home test and called them. Said i took a home test and would get to my doctor asap. Couldn’t get an appointment until today (monday). I’ll let ya know what happens.

Thebrownblob

Just told this morning UPS has ended the Covid payment plan in my area your area might be different I think it has to do with if there is still an emergency declaration where you are.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Don’t need a positive test to take initial covid leave... try it a second time then you need a doctor issued positive test.
🧔✊

542thruNthru

Just told this morning UPS has ended the Covid payment plan in my area your area might be different I think it has to do with if there is still an emergency declaration where you are.
Who ever told you that is wrong. The EPL is good until the national emergency has been lifted. It says it in UPSers.com and on the MOU that was signed by the union and company.
sketch-1641239229315.jpg

sketch-1641239229438.jpg

The national emergency was extended by Joe Biden. It should be good till Feb 24 2022 and will probably be extended again.

Thebrownblob

Who ever told you that is wrong. The EPL is good until the national emergency has been lifted. It says it in UPSers.com and on the MOU that was signed by the union and company.
View attachment 366312
View attachment 366313
The national emergency was extended by Joe Biden. It should be good till Feb 24 2022 and will probably be extended again.
You are correct it was a division manager who told his center managers in a morning call That he had heard from HRSC we were no longer paying created quite a stir only to be found not the case thankfully

wilberforce15

I tested positive with one of those at home test kits for covid. I'm feeling symptoms including fatigue. If I need to self isolate for 10 days would that be enough proof for them not to discipline me? I just checked my time card and I was put in as a called in.
If you're well enough to work, work.

If you're not, get a more documentable test done.

Coldworld

View attachment 366312
View attachment 366313
Our buddy Denis signed this….mr. “we’re going back to the table… oh wait, like hell we are”…wouldn’t trust anything this dude signed..

Coldworld

View attachment 366312
View attachment 366313
Better extended it for summer 2023…when things really get poppin’…on the picket line.