Texas school shooting

vantexan

These shootings are Gods judgement of a nation that has allowed the slaughter of 60 million some unborn babies. Anyone who doesn’t see it that way and doesn’t repent is a fool
God brutally took the lives of 19 innocent children because people got abortions? How does that punish the people who got abortions? And why wait until 60 million plus? Why not punish those people after a million? A thousand? Abortion is horrible, but let's not accuse God of being in on what a psycho did.

Thebrownblob

Ok.

So then you agree that the constitution does not give Americans the right to own guns.

So then you must view it as a privilege, no?
I agree it doesn’t give the government The right to take them. Without the second amendment you don’t have any rIghts. No right to free speech no right to congregation no Right Freeedom og religion etc. etc. Like most of your posts you understand nothing.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
God brutally took the lives of 19 innocent children because people got abortions? How does that punish the people who got abortions? And why wait until 60 million plus? Why not punish those people after a million? A thousand? Abortion is horrible, but let's not accuse God of being in on what a psycho did.
I think you are asking good questions.

I definitely see your point.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I agree it doesn’t give the government to take them. Without the second amendment you don’t have any. No right to free speech no right to congregation no Right Freeedom og religion etc. etc. Like most of your posts you understand nothing.
So the constitution does give you these rights you mention. I think I get it. Trying to follow you as best I can.

Thebrownblob

1654192210301.png