The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Because it was not a lie. There was collusion between the trump campaign and the Kremlin. Probably still is today.

With millions of dollars spent and over a year investigation into the Russian Collusion by Mueller just what evidence is "your" news source saying was the reason Trump was able to pull off the win. How many millions of votes did Putin get for Trump and how?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Seems the Biden administration has gone after a number of whistleblowers. Biden and family still haven't explained all those millions flowing in from overseas through phony shell companies for no work done.
Yeah I wasn’t surprised when the allegations between Biden and Burisima turned out uo
Be false either. Hey, refresh my memory but I could swear you felt when the ties Between Biden and Burisima were revealed it would prove Bidens corruption. Ahhh good times.

vantexan

Yeah I wasn’t surprised when the allegations between Biden and Burisima turned out uo
Be false either. Hey, refresh my memory but I could swear you felt when the ties Between Biden and Burisima were revealed it would prove Bidens corruption. Ahhh good times.
They have plenty of proof. Y'all went after Trump claiming he illegally threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they investigate his chief political rival's actions. Biden is actually on video telling how he threatened to withhold a billion in aid if a prosecutor wasn't fired that same day. The prosecutor who was investigating Burisma for corruption.

Hunter in an ABC interview admitted he wouldn't be paid big money to be on Burisma's board if his last name wasn't Biden.

They have a couple hundred Suspicious Activity Reports from a bunch of banks showing over $20 million having been wired to the accounts of 9 Biden family members from about 20 bogus shell companies that have been found to have had millions sent from overseas sources for no work done.

There's plenty more. But there's nothing they can do until Congress is completely controlled by the Republicans. A Republican AG can go after the Biden's after Joe leaves office next year. I'm not certain but I don't think he can pardon himself until he's actually convicted of something. And as the special counsel just noted it's not likely they're going to prosecute a senile old man. But they can go after his family. Make it clear to people like Hillary that there's no getting away with graft on this scale anymore.

Of course you'll scoff. But did you ever consider why the government prosecutors worked out a deal where Hunter would not be prosecuted for the weapons charge but also would be immune from any future prosecutions? They slipped that in and if not for a judge who took the time to read the plea deal Hunter would have gotten off scot free. Ever ask why they tried to pull that? Of course not, your side never does anything wrong.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And don't forget that Hunter's own laptop showed him doing illegal drugs at the time he stated on his Form 4473 that he wasn't.

Form 4473 contains the purchaser’s name, address, date of birth, government-issued photo ID, National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) background check transaction number, and a short affidavit stating that the purchaser is eligible to purchase firearms under federal law. It also contains the make, model, or serial numbering the firearm. Lying on the form is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison[2] in addition to fines, even if the transaction is denied by the NICS. Prosecutions are rare in the absence of a felony committed with the gun purchased.[citation needed] Of 556,496 denied transactions between FY 2008 and FY 2015, federal prosecutors prosecuted an average of under 32 cases per year, including 24 in FY 2013, 15 in FY 2014 and 20 in FY 2015.[3][4]

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
They have plenty of proof. Y'all went after Trump claiming he illegally threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they investigate his chief political rival's actions. Biden is actually on video telling how he threatened to withhold a billion in aid if a prosecutor wasn't fired that same day. The prosecutor who was investigating Burisma for corruption.

Hunter in an ABC interview admitted he wouldn't be paid big money to be on Burisma's board if his last name wasn't Biden.

They have a couple hundred Suspicious Activity Reports from a bunch of banks showing over $20 million having been wired to the accounts of 9 Biden family members from about 20 bogus shell companies that have been found to have had millions sent from overseas sources for no work done.

There's plenty more. But there's nothing they can do until Congress is completely controlled by the Republicans. A Republican AG can go after the Biden's after Joe leaves office next year. I'm not certain but I don't think he can pardon himself until he's actually convicted of something. And as the special counsel just noted it's not likely they're going to prosecute a senile old man. But they can go after his family. Make it clear to people like Hillary that there's no getting away with graft on this scale anymore.

Of course you'll scoff. But did you ever consider why the government prosecutors worked out a deal where Hunter would not be prosecuted for the weapons charge but also would be immune from any future prosecutions? They slipped that in and if not for a judge who took the time to read the plea deal Hunter would have gotten off scot free. Ever ask why they tried to pull that? Of course not, your side never does anything wrong.
You shoot more shiiiittt than a doo doo gun 🤣

vantexan

Your predictions are usually way off base and wrong. It is very amusing 🤣
Usually? You don't say? Beyond getting the '22 Red Wave wrong do you care to enlighten us to my many mistakes?

And what I mentioned about the Bidens weren't predictions. They're among what is being posted by Rep. James Comer on an official House Committee website.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1708309636859.png