The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1713890080654.png

Box Ox

NY Union Leader Bobby Bartels After Trump Meeting: Democrats Are Pushing Everybody To The Other Side​

"New York union leader Bobby Bartels told Newsmax's Addison Smith that he feels like the Democratic Party has "basically pushed everybody to the other side" over the last four years.

After a meeting with Donald Trump, the Steamfitters Local 638 head Bob Bartels said blue-collar union workers are moving to support the Republicans over immigration, crime, and taxes.

"In the past, we are basically Democrats, all of us. And after what’s happened the last 4 years in this country, Democrats are basically pushing everybody to the other side," he said. "We are a very patriotic group and we love our country and we want the best for America."

"We are tired of immigration, we are tired of our tax dollars going to immigration, we are tired of the crime, we need to put a handle back on things in this country," Bartels said.

"I put out a poll in my union. President Trump is leading Joe Biden 3 to 1 in my presidential poll out of my 9,000 members," he told FOX News on Thursday morning."

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

NY Union Leader Bobby Bartels After Trump Meeting: Democrats Are Pushing Everybody To The Other Side​

"New York union leader Bobby Bartels told Newsmax's Addison Smith that he feels like the Democratic Party has "basically pushed everybody to the other side" over the last four years.

After a meeting with Donald Trump, the Steamfitters Local 638 head Bob Bartels said blue-collar union workers are moving to support the Republicans over immigration, crime, and taxes.

"In the past, we are basically Democrats, all of us. And after what’s happened the last 4 years in this country, Democrats are basically pushing everybody to the other side," he said. "We are a very patriotic group and we love our country and we want the best for America."

"We are tired of immigration, we are tired of our tax dollars going to immigration, we are tired of the crime, we need to put a handle back on things in this country," Bartels said.

"I put out a poll in my union. President Trump is leading Joe Biden 3 to 1 in my presidential poll out of my 9,000 members," he told FOX News on Thursday morning."

Not your father's Democrat party anymore. Definitely the party of the marxist university elites now.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
It's nice to see fellow longtime Democratic voters recognizing and openly speaking about what a :censored2: show it's become.
My pop ,my grandfather,and my uncles were all union electricians and dyed in the wool democrats . If they could see the sh-t show that party is now with the maroon figurehead of Mr. Potato Head ,I know they would cast their votes otherwise. Looking at what they have done to this country I fail to understand how Teamsters can post here in support of Biden. I can only surmise it is hatred of Trump.

My pop ,my grandfather,and my uncles were all union electricians and dyed in the wool democrats . If they could see the sh-t show that party is now with the maroon figurehead of Mr. Potato Head ,I know they would cast their votes otherwise. Looking at what they have done to this country I fail to understand how Teamsters can post here in support of Biden. I can only surmise it is hatred of Trump.
The same could be said about the trump party, or the Freedom Caucus, or the MAGA party, or the country club Republican Party. How many more factions of Republicans are there.

Brown Down

my dad grew up union and a democrat. for the last 10 years or so he's been a registered independent. Same as me. I started democrat and switched about 13 years ago. Definitely not the same party.