The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Those things are her failures and she'll be known for them the rest of her life. She's got zero chance of a future in national politics.
Yep. We're there.
One is considered a failure in our culture and society for a killing an animal that needed it. But, killing a baby is no failure.
We've made the distinction. We think like animals now.

Box Ox

Yep. We're there.
One is considered a failure in our culture and society for a killing an animal that needed it. But, killing a baby is no failure.
We've made the distinction. We think like animals now.

Might we be able to agree that neither Kristi Noam's dog Cricket nor unnecessarily aborted babies deserved their executions?

fishtm2001

After leaving the courtroom for the day on Thursday, Trump told reporters, “I’m not allowed to testify. I’m under a gag order. I guess, right?” He added, “I’m not allowed to testify, because this judge, who’s totally conflicted, has me under an unconstitutional gag order.” He continued by complaining that he’s “not allowed to talk” even when others attack him, then said again, “So I’m not allowed to testify because of an unconstitutional gag order.”

This just in; donald likes to lie.

Sportello

New filings today:

1714767703861.png

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
After leaving the courtroom for the day on Thursday, Trump told reporters, “I’m not allowed to testify. I’m under a gag order. I guess, right?” He added, “I’m not allowed to testify, because this judge, who’s totally conflicted, has me under an unconstitutional gag order.” He continued by complaining that he’s “not allowed to talk” even when others attack him, then said again, “So I’m not allowed to testify because of an unconstitutional gag order.”

This just in; donald likes to lie.
Perspectives can be inaccurate. That does not make them lies.

You really need to work on your vocabulary.

HarryWarden

What did Trump do when American servicemen were killed in Niger?

GMAFB
““He’s not a war hero,” Trump said. “He is a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Trump has made it perfectly clear he doesn’t care about our military members