The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

I see the same movements and gestures that I’ve seen in family members with dementia. Jill is a cruel wife.
He gave a 1.5 hour speech or whatever recently at the SOTU. He reportedly stayed for a long, long time to chat with attendees after it was over. He has a lot of energy. People even claimed he had to be on cocaine or whatever. The guy loves chatting. He loves people. This is who he is.

Box Ox

Interesting timing by the Daily Beast.

Jume 13, 2024

"According to New York Times columnist Bret Stephens, writing Thursday, Joe Biden has one option if he wants to secure a “courageous, honorable and transformative legacy” from his time as U.S. president: He should choose not to run for re-election in November."

"say President Biden did listen to Stephens, and did decide that even so close to an election, to be a modern-day Cincinnatus—the Roman dictator who relinquished power, setting an example for George Washington—was the best thing he could do for his country.

Which Democrats might step into the breach?"

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Dude. 12 second mark. It’s not debatable. He’s chatting with someone off camera and giving thumbs up.

Stop it. You’re embarrassing yourself.
Chatting is a reach. The guy on the ground looked so disinterested he didn't even acknowledge Biden if he even realized he was standing there in the first place.

Thebrownblob

You have a lot on your mind as president. :censored2: happens. This is weak tea, dude.
I think you’re really glossing over this issue and making a little too light of it though. It’s definitely a very big issue, and he looks very tired, very confused, and very old. I think his party knows it as well.

I think you’re really glossing over this issue and making a little too light of it though. It’s definitely a very big issue and he looks very tired very confused and very old. I think his party knows it as well.

Oh, the incessant parroting of the "Biden is senile" shtick has definitely worked, I'm not debating that. What I'm debating are the merits of the argument. He's a little slower and whatnot but that doesn't make him demented or too dull to handle the job.

Thebrownblob

Oh, the incessant parroting of the "Biden is senile" shtick has definitely worked, I'm not debating that. What I'm debating are the merits of the argument. He's a little slower and whatnot but that doesn't make him demented or too dull to handle the job.
Since I only see him on TV, I cannot make a medical diagnosis. What I will say is the perception is reality when it comes time to vote for many people..

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
These leftists are chugging copium.
Biden is mentally gone.

These Democrats are just terrified that Trump is about to be their President again. They are literally brainwashed to be scared. That's why they can't admit Biden is a potato.

These leftists are chugging copium.
Biden is mentally gone.

These Democrats are just terrified that Trump is about to be their President again. They are literally brainwashed to be scared. That's why they can't admit Biden is a potato.
He charged through a State of the Union address and I remember people crying that he was too energetic and must be on drugs.
President Biden didn't seem to want State of the Union night to end. Biden took about 35 minutes between finishing his speech and exiting the House chamber — shaking hands, chatting with members of Congress and answering questions until the lights started to switch off around him.

The Washington Post
Believe whatever you want whenever it's most convenient. And don't forget to "disagree" with this post, too!

He charged through a State of the Union address and I remember people crying that he was too energetic and must be on drugs.

Believe whatever you want whenever it's most convenient. And don't forget to "disagree" with this post, too!
Does this sound like a man who's totally demented? A guy who can speak for an hour and a half and then only leave when the lights start being turned off in the chamber? lol. You guys are reaching. Keep diagnosing through the computer screen, though, don't let me stop you.