The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Appvol

IMG_2059.jpeg

newfie

Another trump term scares the hell out of a lot of people. As well it should.
one of the popular tactics in politics is to use terms like "a lot of people" to give the illusion there is more support for a point than there is.

trump has his vehement haters possibly as high as 30 percent. the majority as the polls are showing are very receptive to another trump term.

the problem with many of the haters arguments against trump is that trump has already run one term and proven that he can get results the majority are comfortable with and disproven all the hysteria about a trump dictatorship.

Its funny watching the spin trying to manufacture the same nonsense against trump as if he is a newcomer to the scene.

the democrats tactic of selling saving democracy is also failing miserably. with trump targeted lawfare now prominent more republicans are now voting for trump to save democracy where the dems thought they owned the issue.

newfie

No it's just that half the country has been programed to believe everything that the TV Box tells them...
Really sad that people can't think for themselves...
which half. why is it its always your side that is so well informed and the other side that only believes what the box tells them?

newfie

Trumpees shouldn't do anything to try and dissuade the Democrats from doing this to themselves. Just nod and give it the thumbs up if you want Trump to be elected in November.
i was actually rooting for a good biden performance last night and hoping the crash and burn happened in the september debate.

i watched Newsome debate desantis and he is a formidable liar and spinner . All politicians are pretty good liars but newsome is better than most. He could take a train wreck and make it sound like a slight detour.

vantexan

i was actually rooting for a good biden performance last night and hoping the crash and burn happened in the september debate.

i watched Newsome debate desantis and he is a formidable liar and spinner . All politicians are pretty good liars but newsome is better than most. He could take a train wreck and make it sound like a slight detour.
He's definitely better than most. Believable slickness.

Box Ox

Sure, but the proof of Newsom's policies is in the pudding that's California. Zero chance I'd ever vote for him. Whitmer, maybe. I'll probably find out she's a leftist whacko too at some point.