The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
“This constant lying is not aimed at making the people believe a lie, but at ensuring that no one believes anything anymore.
A people that can no longer distinguish between truth and lies cannot distinguish between right and wrong. And such a people, deprived of the power to think and judge, is, without knowing and willing it, completely subjected to the rule of lies.
With such a people, you can do whatever you want.”
—Hannah Arendt, German historian and philosopher (1906–1975)

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1721773191847.png

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Buddy, you're not going to sit there and lie to me and tell me Trump didn't float the idea of putting disinfectant in the human body to kill the virus.

I guess you will be voting for Biden. And bleach and disinfectant are synonymous
In the video Trump looks over at Birx and asks "Is there a way we can do something like that?"

A dumb question to her for sure but not an instruction to Americans to start injecting bleach or other disinfectant.

Next Day Err

@Box Ox

He's a silver spoon rich boy trust fund baby. He's always known better than even the experts. He acts like he's always in charge and can't help it. That's why he always chimes in on things like this. He's out of his element and that's ok, but it's ridiculous that he would even muse aloud that maybe HE has the answer.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
And small donors.

Look at the outpouring of support for Harris. $100 million in two days.

We will just compare the size of a Trump rally against a possible Harris one.

That 10 million dollars was not from small donors, most of it was from the high powered
elites who are trying to buy influence. Trump is by far the best populist candidate, Harris never connected, never taken seriously.