The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

I feel like I was laughed at when I suggested Harris might be a good candidate.
You were. And you will continue to be if you still say she is.
She tied up the race and then some. That's improvement.

Kamala has done pretty well at pretending she’s a moderate Democrat. The problem for her is that a lot of people won’t fall for that act. I’d be thrilled if it were real but it isn’t.

She’s lucky that Trump has been more focused on saying things to please the people who will already be voting for him than on saying things that might convince undecideds in the swing states to vote for him.

I’m almost certain that I’ll be voting for a write-in for president.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Kamala has done pretty well at pretending she’s a moderate Democrat. The problem for her is that a lot of people won’t fall for that act. I’d be thrilled if it were real but it isn’t.

She’s lucky that Trump has been more focused on saying things to please the people who will already be voting for him than on saying things that might convince undecideds in the swing states to vote for him.

I’m almost certain that I’ll be voting for a write-in for president.
She's bleeding working class men and she isn't do well in pa, biden did decent in pa, no taxes on ot

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I see where Kamala supporters are now praising her for $3 gas. Can you imagine screwing things up so bad that $3 a gallon looks good? These same people would have been crying a river if gas would have hit $3 when Trump was in.
I also wonder where the Biden/Kamal supporters went that said the high prices was because of greedy oil companies? Are these companies all of a sudden not so greedy? Why did they get a heart now?

Next Day Error

X - Other
I see where Kamala supporters are now praising her for $3 gas. Can you imagine screwing things up so bad that $3 a gallon looks good? These same people would have been crying a river if gas would have hit $3 when Trump was in.
I also wonder where the Biden/Kamal supporters went that said the high prices was because of greedy oil companies? Are these companies all of a sudden not so greedy? Why did they get a heart now?
The economy is hot, of course petroleum is more expensive.

PT Car Washer

Gas prices where I am are headed to $2.50/gal. The US is pumping more oil then at any time in our history.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
She tied up the race and then some. That's improvement.
True, that. An imbecile is an improvement over a senile (Biden) candidate.

Democrats are hypocrites for criticizing Trump supporters. If you think Harris will be good for the country, you deserve what you get if she's elected. The damage will be utter and absolute.