The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Next Day Err

“My child”?

Creepy
IMG_4291.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The “:censored2: your feelings” crowd is really in their feelings over this data LOL

I stand with Kamala, Walz and Walz’s wife. The prices are too high! We have to move on! We have to Turn the page!

fishtm2001

• One of Trump’s aides who spoke with him “on a daily basis and had informed him on multiple occasions that various fraud claims were false” wrote in an email: “When our research and campaign legal team can’t back up any of the claims made by our Elite Strike Force Legal Team, you can see why we’re 0-32 on our cases. I’ll obviously hustle to help on all fronts, but it’s tough to own any of this when it’s all just conspiracy :censored2: beamed down from the mothership.”

via The Bulwark

Darmark7

Jan 6th is back in the headlines.

It’s been so oversaturated that it has no effect on anyone new. It’s just more of the same to stir up the TDS suffers. Just like “racism” it’s been so overused that it has lost its effect. We all know that everything is racist to the Democrats and when democrats use that word all they get from anyone outside of the cult is eye rolls.

fishtm2001

It’s been so oversaturated that it has no effect on anyone new. It’s just more of the same to stir up the TDS suffers. Just like “racism” it’s been so overused that it has lost its effect. We all know that everything is racist to the Democrats and when democrats use that word all they get from anyone outside of the cult is eye rolls.
"Trump had planned to “simply declare victory before all the ballots were counted and any winner was projected.” The filing recounts conversations Trump had with allies right after Election Day—many of them with then–Vice President Mike Pence—during which he was informed “he would likely lose” and that his fraud claims “were false.”

TB

fishtm2001

• In mid-December 2020, Trump spoke with Ronna McDaniel (whose name is redacted, but she’s identified as the “RNC Chairwoman”) and asked her to publicize and promote a private report that purported to identify flaws in voting machines used in Antrim County, Michigan. She refused, saying she had talked about the report with the speaker of the Michigan House of Representatives, Lee Chatfield (whose name is also redacted), and conveyed to Trump “this exact assessment: the report was ‘:censored2:ing nuts.’”

TB

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That DC judge is sho nuff fair.

Darmark7

• In mid-December 2020, Trump spoke with Ronna McDaniel (whose name is redacted, but she’s identified as the “RNC Chairwoman”) and asked her to publicize and promote a private report that purported to identify flaws in voting machines used in Antrim County, Michigan. She refused, saying she had talked about the report with the speaker of the Michigan House of Representatives, Lee Chatfield (whose name is also redacted), and conveyed to Trump “this exact assessment: the report was ‘:censored2:ing nuts.’”

TB

This all has been reported on for almost 4 years now. Are you trying to convince yourself. Oversaturation but it must give your TDS a boost. Is TDS an upper or downer? Or just a feeling of a reason to get up another day?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"Trump had planned to “simply declare victory before all the ballots were counted and any winner was projected.” The filing recounts conversations Trump had with allies right after Election Day—many of them with then–Vice President Mike Pence—during which he was informed “he would likely lose” and that his fraud claims “were false.”

TB
They really got him this time, not.