The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
After he crossed into Texas, workers at the El Paso bus depot told Tony Rafael Alvarez Vargas that the buses only went to three cities: New York, Chicago and Denver. It didn’t seem to matter that Alvarez Vargas was actually trying to reach Miami, where a friend would receive him. But with no money, Alvarez Vargas reluctantly chose the free trip to New York.

After a two-day bus journey, which began on Saturday, Alvarez Vargas, from Venezuela, arrived. Standing outside the Roosevelt Hotel in Midtown, he waited to see if the staff there could help him catch a flight out of the city. By Monday evening, he said, Roosevelt Hotel workers had ordered him an Uber to Newark Liberty International Airport and bought him a $115 plane ticket to Miami, where he is now staying.

“I didn’t want to come to New York,” Alvarez Vargas, 28, said in Spanish on the sidewalk outside of the Roosevelt on Monday. But in Texas, he says the workers at the bus depot encouraged him to head to New York. “They told me: ‘Go to New York, and in New York they’ll help you. And from there, you’ll go to Miami.’ ”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
After he crossed into Texas, workers at the El Paso bus depot told Tony Rafael Alvarez Vargas that the buses only went to three cities: New York, Chicago and Denver. It didn’t seem to matter that Alvarez Vargas was actually trying to reach Miami, where a friend would receive him. But with no money, Alvarez Vargas reluctantly chose the free trip to New York.

After a two-day bus journey, which began on Saturday, Alvarez Vargas, from Venezuela, arrived. Standing outside the Roosevelt Hotel in Midtown, he waited to see if the staff there could help him catch a flight out of the city. By Monday evening, he said, Roosevelt Hotel workers had ordered him an Uber to Newark Liberty International Airport and bought him a $115 plane ticket to Miami, where he is now staying.

“I didn’t want to come to New York,” Alvarez Vargas, 28, said in Spanish on the sidewalk outside of the Roosevelt on Monday. But in Texas, he says the workers at the bus depot encouraged him to head to New York. “They told me: ‘Go to New York, and in New York they’ll help you. And from there, you’ll go to Miami.’ ”
Dang. Makes your blood boil. They sneak in with no regards to anything we say.

Deport, deport, deport.

vantexan

Dang. Makes your blood boil. They sneak in with no regards to anything we say.

Deport, deport, deport.
They need to be deported but they're being told by our government if they show up at the border they can use our asylum laws to get in. It's not a matter of they have no regards to anything we say when we're rolling out the red carpet for them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
reap what you sow

As a 'right-to-shelter' state, Massachusetts is legally required to provide shelter to eligible families through its emergency assistance program. Families are currently spread out across hundreds of locations in 90 cities and towns in a range of facilities, from traditional shelters to hotels and motels to temporary sites like college dorms.
Healy's previous position on immigration: back in 2017, as the state's then-attorney general, Healy defended communities that choose to call themselves sanctuary cities, meaning they choose not to comply with federal immigration laws, saying it wasn't a matter of politics, but of values.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Free Stuff! Come On In!

PT Car Washer

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1698954415921.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

So we want flooding, just not where I live?
It’s funny that she says immigrants need to go to other states because they’re almost at capacity, as if they’re not already going to other states. Plenty of immigrants, legal and illegal, where I am.