The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What kills me is that every time a Boston tv station runs a story about "migrants", they continue to use the B roll of the "migrants" who were dropped at Martha's Vineyard back in 2022. It was a sunny, warm day filled with smiling people ( locals handing out supplies ).

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It’s funny that she says immigrants need to go to other states because they’re almost at capacity, as if they’re not already going to other states. Plenty of immigrants, legal and illegal, where I am.
You Governor had a chance to speak out years ago, now you pay the piper.

Wally

Is letting questionable people in a good thing?

exception in the law that lets some noncitizens who would otherwise be ineligible for such protections work and live in the United States without fear of deportation.

Last edited:

Wally

You realize my governor is DeSantis, right? He’s been speaking out very loudly. Lol.
The people I had in mind are these Dems that loved sanctuary cities, sanctuary states, loved open borders, loved being against anything Trump was trying to do to stop illegal immigrants. They were loving the flooding while it was still in Texas, Florida, and a few other places. Now with millions and millions flooding in freely, it's affecting them and they suddenly don't like it.

vantexan

What strikes me about this thread is it was posted in September '21. And yet more than two years later illegals are still pouring in. And all the while this administration has been telling us the border is secure while fighting any real efforts to secure it. Covid came and went without any effort to prevent unvaccinated people from crossing the border while putting draconian measures on citizens. People on the terrorist watch list are coming through. We're seeing the rise of serious disease since this started like tuberculosis. 100,000 people a year are dying from opioids including 70,000 from fentanyl made in Mexico from ingredients from China. Citizens in sanctuary cities are suffering because their cities can't handle the overflow. Cities who were fine with virtue signaling as long as border states bore the burden. Why anyone would vote Democrat with this going on amazes me but as always to Democrats it seems that the end justifies the means.

Wally

What strikes me about this thread is it was posted in September '21. And yet more than two years later illegals are still pouring in. And all the while this administration has been telling us the border is secure while fighting any real efforts to secure it. Covid came and went without any effort to prevent unvaccinated people from crossing the border while putting draconian measures on citizens. People on the terrorist watch list are coming through. We're seeing the rise of serious disease since this started like tuberculosis. 100,000 people a year are dying from opioids including 70,000 from fentanyl made in Mexico from ingredients from China. Citizens in sanctuary cities are suffering because their cities can't handle the overflow. Cities who were fine with virtue signaling as long as border states bore the burden. Why anyone would vote Democrat with this going on amazes me but as always to Democrats it seems that the end justifies the means.
Moderators of last night's debate took 90 minutes to bring up the subject of illegal's. Major problem of Biden's making, had to stall as long as possible.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ooops, Massachusetts Democratic Gov. Maura Healey did not get her emergency $2.8 billion to cope with the immigrant shelter problem. Guess, all those poor immigrants will have to find somewhere else to go.
Shocking, and frankly disgusting, that you can’t provide housing to those poor migrants. Lol

Wally

Despite the issue being at the top of the list of crises facing the country, it’s obvious no one in the White House wants to touch the growing disaster.

After all, the real Biden approach here is “let ’em in, and who wants accountability for the inevitable results?

Wally

1700428598540-png.455221