The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That once was true. I got my latest shot a few weeks ago and the VA nurse said they don't even mark the cards anymore. My wife got hers today and was told the same thing at the local private clinic. P.S. Absolutely NO side side side side side effects.
Go for it, gramps. No shots, no Covid. My wife got one shot, got Covid twice, my son got one shot, got Covid twice. The fence guy I had scheduled for an estimate today called, he’s got Covid, his second time, one shot. Shove that shot up your ass. Sheep gotta be sheep.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That once was true. I got my latest shot a few weeks ago and the VA nurse said they don't even mark the cards anymore. My wife got hers today and was told the same thing at the local private clinic. P.S. Absolutely NO side side side side side effects.
You get a flu shot, too?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

click on MSN

$5000 at starting line and $2500 a month per illegal for them yet social security is always running dry for us that paid in all our life. Can you imagine the incentive that is for people all over the world that are losers in their own country and have no future.

BrownFlush

1702158047260.png

BrownFlush

Impose strick penalties on anyone hiring them and put fees on monet transfers out of the country.
If they can't at least get some kind of cash paying job, can you imagine the crime? We're talking 10 million illegals, mostly males, spread all over the country.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is there something wrong with being born in another country?
Not at all. Legal immigration is not the issue. Illegal immigration is the issue. Controlled immigration allows for better assimilation. Congress decides that number and where they come from.

You feel Biden's current policy of allowing unlimited flooding of illegals-open borders not to be a problem?

Not at all. Legal immigration is not the issue. Illegal immigration is the issue. Controlled immigration allows for better assimilation. Congress decides that number and where they come from.

You feel Biden's current policy of allowing unlimited flooding of illegals-open borders not to be a problem?
legal immigration IS the issue, it's such a convoluted and stupid process that you have to be a sucker to go through it

the 1965 immigration act literally destroyed america