The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You must be on to something there. Brilliant! Meanwhile at least 8 million unvetted illegals were let in by Biden in the last 3 years and most of them will either have to be supported by local, state, and Federal governments or they'll either starve or freeze to death.
Illegal to work, so who's footing the bill keeping these pets alive?

vantexan

Illegal to work, so who's footing the bill keeping these pets alive?
Exactly. And currently the DOJ is suing Musk's SpaceX for not hiring illegals who hold Federal refugee status. They're literally trying to force companies to hire all these people that they didn't take the time to vet.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Exactly. And currently the DOJ is suing Musk's SpaceX for not hiring illegals who hold Federal refugee status. They're literally trying to force companies to hire all these people that they didn't take the time to vet.
What could possibly happen in the workplace if these unvetted migrants are allow to roam freely ?
Will they be confused by all the mandated gender bathrooms ?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1701956846954.png

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Thank you Governor Abbott! Keep fueling the inferno until every last liberal is forced to recognize reality, and place the blame squarely on Joe Biden.
These libs still don't care about the flooding, they just want someone else to pay for it.

Box Ox

One city! Huge welfare cost!

Thank you Governor Abbott! Keep fueling the inferno until every last liberal is forced to recognize reality

I'm glad that Governor Abbott is sending migrants to sanctuary cities that will take care of them instead of letting them languish in border areas that don't have the resources to provide for them. Both sides of the political aisle should be happy with that arrangement until both sides decide that the migrant flood needs to stop.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm glad that Governor Abbott is sending migrants to sanctuary cities that will take care of them instead of letting them languish in border areas that don't have the resources to provide for them. Both sides of the political aisle should be happy with that arrangement until both sides decide that the migrant flood needs to stop.
Only one side has the power to stop it at this time.

vantexan

Sort of like fighting a war. Kill them until they don't want to fight no more.