The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ha ha, Schumer didn't get bill passed! Schumer is a loser, L..O..S..E..RRRRR!! Neener neener neeeeeeeener! Democrats can't govern. Wrote a bill that would put everything they wanted into law and they got shot down by Super Johnson! In yo face!!

See what we have to put up with all the time from you guys? How about putting together a bill that actually shuts down the border? No more games.
I guess the Democrats unsecured a border they all said was secured, in order to write a bill that would not actually secure the border in order to get money for Ukraine and blame the republicans for not securing a border, which was never secure in the first place, because the Democrats opened it 3 years ago. Whew! It’s hard to plumb the depths of the mentally ill mind. What is telling is the amount of nit wits on the left that actually believe that the Republicans are responsible for the border crisis. Blame that on a complicit left wing media and mentally deficient leftists.

vantexan

I guess the Democrats unsecured a border they all said was secured, in order to write a bill that would not actually secure the border in order to get money for Ukraine and blame the republicans for not securing a border, which was never secure in the first place, because the Democrats opened it 3 years ago. Whew! It’s hard to plumb the depths of the mentally ill mind. What is telling is the amount of nit wits on the left that actually believe that the Republicans are responsible for the border crisis. Blame that on a complicit left wing media and mentally deficient leftists.
Leftist logic!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1707418142479.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Moore from Utah changed his vote last minute as part of some weird procedural move that lets them bring it back to the floor for another vote next week.

Steve Scalise will be back then and supposedly they'll have enough votes to impeach.
I'm not sure if impeachment is the way to go. Drip, drip, drip is what we want. You impeach and people may be sympathetic
towards Biden. Make the next election the impeachment vote.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Imagine that, just 15 and already had a gun in gun controlled NYC.
Hopefully, he'll be tried in adult court seeing how he wildly fired his gun with no regard for human life into crowds.
I know the boys in jail will be treating him right.

oldngray

nowhere special