sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You straight boys always sound like such snakes and pusillanimous when you talk about flirting or trying to get laid.
I just dismiss all their non sense and let them know I’m talking to them because I want to *.
View attachment 342326
Once they know the offer is there they usually turn me down to try and act like oh I’m not that kind of person, but eventually you arrive here.
View attachment 342327
Just let them know what it is and that the offer stands and it ain’t no big deal. Don’t take the rejection personally and ignore them if they ain’t talking about coming through to give you what you want.
WHOOPS. I dropped my MONSTER condom that I use for my MAGNUM dong.

MAKAVELI

You straight boys always sound like such snakes and pusillanimous when you talk about flirting or trying to get laid.
I just dismiss all their non sense and let them know I’m talking to them because I want to *.
View attachment 342326
Once they know the offer is there they usually turn me down to try and act like oh I’m not that kind of person, but eventually you arrive here.
View attachment 342327
Just let them know what it is and that the offer stands and it ain’t no big deal. Don’t take the rejection personally and ignore them if they ain’t talking about coming through to give you what you want.
That would actually be funny if it was a used condom.

Poop Head

Judge me.
View attachment 342326
View attachment 342327
Absolute truth.

Poop Head

Judge me.
eventually you arrive here.
85E054A2-5F6C-414F-93F0-2E60E464E117.jpeg
Lmfao! :censored2:ing lllloooovvvee thiss!!

El Correcto

god is dead
Don't have to worry about what the doll might have. It's great.
I looked up getting one of those pocket pusillanimous things. Like step my masterbation game up.
Seems like too much work, having to clean them air dry them with a fan etc.

Like I’m good on all that. I’ll be late to work every single day.