Poop Head

Judge me.
It’s true man! Just be yourself. Talk. Be nice. Talk about good things in your life without being cocky. I try to tell my brother this all the time. Poor guy never gets poon
Are we in 6th grade?? I dont even wanna acknowledge that a grown ass man is telling us middle school advice about talking to gurls.

Can we go back to being racist/anti racist?

Ill start.

Overall, black people suck

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Are we in 6th grade?? I dont even wanna acknowledge that a grown ass man is telling us middle school advice about talking to gurls.

Can we go back to being racist/anti racist?

Ill start.

Overall, black people suck
Ok ok ok. Poop Head, you’re married right? How’d you meet your wife? Found her walking on the sidewalk, threw her in the trunk and took her home?
Roofalin?
Please don’t tell me
“I met her on route”

Poop Head

Judge me.
Ok ok ok. Poop Head, you’re married right? How’d you meet your wife? Found her walking on the sidewalk, threw her in the trunk and took her home?
Roofalin?
Please don’t tell me
“I met her on route”
Saw her one day, found out what she drove, waited in her car one night.. the rest is history.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Roofalin?
Please don’t tell me
“I met her on route”
For real tho, met her partyin when i was 20, we were :censored2: friends for a year or so, decided for whatever reason to be exclusive. Biggest mistake was when i promised her we'd always be together, trying to console her after some stupid fight or something.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
For real tho, met her partyin when i was 20, we were * friends for a year or so, decided for whatever reason to be exclusive. Biggest mistake was when i promised her we'd always be together, trying to console her after some stupid fight or something.
Soon after that you were crowned Diaper King.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
For real tho, met her partyin when i was 20, we were * friends for a year or so, decided for whatever reason to be exclusive. Biggest mistake was when i promised her we'd always be together, trying to console her after some stupid fight or something.
I have a nurse girlfriend. Works out well for both of us being so understanding about each other’s schedules. Early 30’s never married no kids. I’m too financially obsessed. Scared of getting trapped. I like having everything that I want. Boat, jeep, no commitments other than dropping off cardboard til 10 pm, gambling incessant amounts of money on sports because I can

Poop Head

Judge me.
I have a nurse girlfriend. Works out well for both of us being so understanding about each other’s schedules. Early 30’s never married no kids. I’m too financially obsessed. Scared of getting trapped. I like having everything that I want. Boat, jeep, no commitments other than dropping off cardboard til 10 pm, gambling incessant amounts of money on sports because I can
Dude. Im telling you right now. Go get as much young, tight, pristine poosay as you can. Before you get too old and it becomes wierd.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Mines a nurse too. :censored2:ing hate nurses now

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Look at you two. At each other's throats over racism an hour ago and now you're tugging each other off and sharing sweet nothings.

El Correcto

god is dead
I can make eye contact with a woman and speak with confidence. Thats literally all it takes 😂
Not being poor doesn’t hurt either
Neither does being 6’2 and not ugly

You straight boys always sound like such snakes and pusillanimous when you talk about flirting or trying to get laid.
I just dismiss all their non sense and let them know I’m talking to them because I want to :censored2:.
259FECB4-622D-43D8-8CA8-37A33C12F9DF.jpeg

Once they know the offer is there they usually turn me down to try and act like oh I’m not that kind of person, but eventually you arrive here.
85E054A2-5F6C-414F-93F0-2E60E464E117.jpeg

Just let them know what it is and that the offer stands and it ain’t no big deal. Don’t take the rejection personally and ignore them if they ain’t talking about coming through to give you what you want.