Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You misunderstand. I read, I just don't waste my time reading rabid nonsense.
EAC88E3E-23E8-4666-B317-8195DD757A03.gif

Nothing but dismissive! Absolutely no effort to converse or share ideas.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
View attachment 333385
Nothing but dismissive! Absolutely no effort to converse or share ideas.

You don't understand the dynamic between Ricky and me. We have been over this stuff over and over. He misremembers what I write and constantly puts words in my mouth. I usually play around with him like this because he gets lonely on his threads and starts derailing other threads. But thanks for being a judgmental prick. :wink-very:

You don't understand the dynamic between Ricky and me. We have been over this stuff over and over. He misremembers what I write and constantly puts words in my mouth. I usually play around with him like this because he gets lonely on his threads and starts derailing other threads. But thanks for being a judgmental prick. :wink-very:
This is my favorite part! When Z types out 2 paragraphs telling you why you’re wrong. You trivialize ALL differing opinions. When are you going to be wrong? Is it hard being right all the time?

It can be a burden sometimes. It's like trying to herd kittens who are chasing butterflies.
Smart guy! You’re definitely articulate.
Such a waste of ability to align yourself with a specific political group. You should be in the middle discussing how to make things better. Instead you’re on the far right looking down at everybody. Clinging to what you already have and don’t want to change.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Smart guy! You’re definitely articulate.
Such a waste of ability to align yourself with a specific political group. You should be in the middle discussing how to make things better. Instead you’re on the far right looking down at everybody. Clinging to what you already have and don’t want to change.

What views do you think that I have that are aligned with the far right? Or a specific political group? What's wrong with wanting to preserve things that are working? I think you have mostly only seen me when I am engaging with people who, though they may be sincere, aren't very good at having good faith discussions. So I generally try to meet people at their level. I'm also usually only just having fun and playing around. I act like my views are absolutely correct in response to others who act that way, kinda to show them how they are acting. It generally goes over their heads, but it's still all in good fun. I have real conversations with people who are capable.

Ask me what I think about renewable energy. Ask me what I think about taking care of the environment, and be prepared to take the conversation past CO2. Ask me what I think about technology and automation and their impact on economics. Better yet, so I don't have to repeat myself, go look it all up on the different threads. You'll see that pigeonholing me as a far right winger is inaccurate, at best.

Just because there are core fundamentals about human nature that need to be considered when making changes to society, and that I care about not destroying what has taken thousands of years to build up, doesn't mean I "cling to what I have". Change for the sake of change is extremely foolish.

What views do you think that I have that are aligned with the far right? Or a specific political group? What's wrong with wanting to preserve things that are working? I think you have mostly only seen me when I am engaging with people who, though they may be sincere, aren't very good at having good faith discussions. So I generally try to meet people at their level. I'm also usually only just having fun and playing around. I act like my views are absolutely correct in response to others who act that way, kinda to show them how they are acting. It generally goes over their heads, but it's still all in good fun. I have real conversations with people who are capable.

Ask me what I think about renewable energy. Ask me what I think about taking care of the environment, and be prepared to take the conversation past CO2. Ask me what I think about technology and automation and their impact on economics. Better yet, so I don't have to repeat myself, go look it all up on the different threads. You'll see that pigeonholing me as a far right winger is inaccurate, at best.

Just because there are core fundamentals about human nature that need to be considered when making changes to society, and that I care about not destroying what has taken thousands of years to build up, doesn't mean I "cling to what I have". Change for the sake of change is extremely foolish.
72A86B10-7348-4A67-8DC3-8FD85B7EB83C.gif

rickyb

no u are immature. good chance friedman is a quack. i think you hang out with the wrong crowd which is how ur wrong about so many things.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

If it ain't broke don't fix it