Poop Head

Judge me.
6d2c5ccc-4d7b-4075-a539-5b396128342e-VPC_SURVEILLANCE_BEFORE_GEORGE_FLOYD_ARREST_COURTESY_DRAG...jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The trashy girlfriend got on the stand and told a long BS story about how George was devastated by the death of his mom and that's why he got back on drugs and why he was crying out for "momma" on the video.

The defense gets it's turn and asks the girlfriend what nickname she was saved as in george's phone..... "momma".

Lol, bye bitch, you're full of it.

Box Ox

The trashy girlfriend got on the stand and told a long BS story about how George was devastated by the death of his mom and that's why he got back on drugs and why he was crying out for "mama" on the video.

The defense gets it's turn and asks the girlfriend what nickname she was saved as in george's phone..... "momma".

Wow, Floyd and Mike Pence had more in common that we thought with the momma/mother thing!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just a fun observation. :)
Ya the fact that you observe people from the Trump administration in every topic, and find the need to make completely irrelevant remarks, tells me you have some real issues you need to work through.

Seems to be a common problem for you left wingers.

Box Ox

Ya the fact that you observe people from the Trump administration in every topic and find the need to make completely irrelevant remarks tells me you have some real issues you need to work through.

Seems to be a common problem for you left wingers.
I'm glad you pointed out that we're more alike than different regardless of our skin color. Even George Floyd and Mike Pence!