The end of girl’s sports

vantexan

I think there are very few guys looking for the opportunity to compete against women. I doubt you could find a full trans team that are looking forward to competing against the women’s national team in the next World Cup.
Doesn't matter. Guys are breaking girls records in some states giving the girls they compete against no chance at all. It's an unfair advantage whether it's one guy or dozens.

over9five

Staff member
The only way to put a stop to this is for REAL women to stop competing against these men.
Don't play that game. If there's a man competing, all the real women have to walk away.
If you play, you are legitimizing this weirdness.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The only way to put a stop to this is for REAL women to stop competing against these men.
Don't play that game. If there's a man competing, all the real women have to walk away.
If you play, you are legitimizing this weirdness.
On the one hand I agree with what you’re saying, but What about the girls who live for say, soccer, and they’re really good at it. They’ve put many, many hours in to soccer. Their parents also have put many hours in,
as well as money. Why should they have to walk away? I know life isn’t fair, but this goes beyond not being fair to those girls. I’ve seen first hand what they put into it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I think there are very few guys looking for the opportunity to compete against women. I doubt you could find a full trans team that are looking forward to competing against the women’s national team in the next World Cup.
I’m curious. I know your son plays soccer, but what about your daughter? How would you feel about a trans boy playing against her team?

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I’m curious. I know your son plays soccer, but what about your daughter? How would you feel about a trans boy playing against her team?

To be fair about it they should consider a trans league in every sport .. problem solved...

With the way corporations are leaning they should not be lacking in sponsorship...

wilberforce15

Women want their own leagues because they can't compete against men.

But they want to be treated equally as soldiers, firemen, cops, etc.

Nonsense. They can't compete there either.

over9five

Staff member
On the one hand I agree with what you’re saying, but What about the girls who live for say, soccer, and they’re really good at it. They’ve put many, many hours in to soccer. Their parents also have put many hours in,
as well as money. Why should they have to walk away? I know life isn’t fair, but this goes beyond not being fair to those girls. I’ve seen first hand what they put into it.
I didn't mean forever. But if you show up for a game, and there's a man playing, you ALL walk away.
Take a stand, maybe you can fix this.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You can call it sexist.

But how is it wrong?

Strength matters.

Women only want some pieces of equality that seem attractive at the moment.

They don't want equality.
I call it sexist based on ALL your posts not this one. You make blanket statements that women are not capable of doing things men can do. There ARE women who can and do very well at it. As a realist, and a woman though, I know there are plenty of women who can’t do things like men.

I also don’t agree with feminists that standards should be lowered so women can be included in things like firefighting and policing. It’s not fair to the men who do the job and especially not fair to those who would have need of their services. Personally, I think the feminist movement was taken too far.
That said, never assume a woman can’t do something unless you see for yourself. There are some really badass women out there.

wilberforce15

I call it sexist based on ALL your posts not this one. You make blanket statements that women are not capable of doing things men can do. There ARE women who can and do very well at it. As a realist, and a woman though, I know there are plenty of women who can’t do things like men.

I also don’t agree with feminists that standards should be lowered so women can be included in things like firefighting and policing. It’s not fair to the men who do the job and especially not fair to those who would have need of their services. Personally, I think the feminist movement was taken too far.
That said, never assume a woman can’t do something unless you see for yourself. There are some really badass women out there.

I don't measure a woman's worth by how well she can act like a man.

They have a superpower that involves the creation of life. And then they act all jealous of people who can lift stuff.

Indecisi0n

And in a major slam to girl’s sports in the US..... I sure hope you guys don’t have daughters who are planning to participate in sports. With this being signed, they’ll never win another award or scholarship as long as they’re competing against a trans.
Let’s be clear, gurls with a penis are more fun. Just wanted to address the elephant in the room.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't measure a woman's worth by how well she can act like a man.

They have a superpower that involves the creation of life. And then they act all jealous of people who can lift stuff.
So you’re saying that if a woman wants or needs a high paying job she’s only doing it to act like a man? Alrighty then. Carry on with your sexist self.