The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Again, you can't collectively criminalize black people, by collectively holding them responsible for crime an American social condition, then pretend racialized harsher police mistreatment is actually for their own good.
Your beliefs about race and crime are factually wrong and dangerous for black people, but I do appreciatae the honesty.

refineryworker05

Ok.

Crime in Chicago, LA ah hell pick one is committed(generally) by who? On who? Exactly now...
This is the racist way of thinking about crime, you believe crime is caused/connected to a person's race in some way. I don't. I think crime is an American social problem and it has many factors as to why it takes place and none of those factors has anything to do with the color of a person's skin. But again a lot of Americans believe that crime committed by black people is caused by what's collectively wrong within the black race and so they connect racial heritage to crime in this racist manner.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is the racist way of thinking about crime, you believe crime is caused/connected to a person's race in some way. I don't. I think crime is an American social problem and it has many factors as to why it takes place and none of those factors has anything to do with the color of a person's skin. But again a lot of Americans believe that crime committed by black people is caused by what's collectively wrong within the black race and so they connect racial heritage to crime in this racist manner.
Waaaaahh racism Waaaaahh
Get a grip buddy

Poop Head

Judge me.
Its in their dna.

refineryworker05

Yes they're called Democrats.
They believe black crime is all because of their heritage as being oppressed by the evil white man. It's systemic hurr durr!
What is "black crime"? Connecting a complex social issue as crime to race is the only way the words "black crime" make any sense to anyone. If you are like me and you don't think individual black criminals committ crimes because of their racial heritage, then the words "black crime" are irrational and deeply racist. There is only crime.
As far as the Democartic party position on the cause of crime, you are very wrong about this. The Democratic position on crime is basically that social economic conditions such as poverty, lack of opportunities, racism contribute to crime, but also what's wrong within the black race like black culture also cause crime. Basically the democratic position is to more cops, more spending on a wide range of programs to deter crime based on the view crime, but they also view American social problems in the same racialized way that connects those American social problems as coming from within the black race on some level.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Black crime? Throw more money at it? Uh, that's been the Dims answer since the 60's. Look around, pal, it ain't worked.
This white oppression is what's killin'me.
I'm being oppressed by society because I'm supposed to turn a blind eye and eat all this bs. Systemic racism, slave pay, put up with burn, loot, and steal with absolutely no consequence, poverty bs (I was a dirt poor kid in Appalachia... if cell phones had been around, I guarantee you I wouldn't have had one).
I never thought once about stealing something that wasn't mine, much less kill somebody for what they had. I would have got my ass beat if I didn't treat people with respect and acted like I had sense.
I learned to be happy with what I had, where I was, and be happy for someone that did well. Not pissed off and envious.

MAKAVELI

But that's just crime. What does race have to do with anything? Again "black crime" only makes sense if one is connecting crime and race. Outside of that you are just talking about crime.
Haven't you heard whites that commit crimes either have bad days or mental health issues. Lol

refineryworker05

Black crime? Throw more money at it? Uh, that's been the Dims answer since the 60's. Look around, pal, it ain't worked.
This white oppression is what's killin'me.
I'm being oppressed by society because I'm supposed to turn a blind eye and eat all this bs. Systemic racism, slave pay, put up with burn, loot, and steal with absolutely no consequence, poverty bs (I was a dirt poor kid in Appalachia... if cell phones had been around, I guarantee you I wouldn't have had one).
I never thought once about stealing something that wasn't mine, much less kill somebody for what they had. I would have got my ass beat if I didn't treat people with respect and acted like I had sense.
I learned to be happy with what I had, where I was, and be happy for someone that did well. Not pissed off and envious.
This is the kind of irrational passionate response I get, when I just say crime has nothing to do with skin color, and that many Americans do believe that crime committed by individual black people is because of some collective black racial trait and that's why they keep connecting crime to the black race.

And I get screeds about thorw more money at it and that hasn't worked. And how growing up poor in the Appalachia he never stole anything or killed anyone and being happy with where he was and being happy that someone did well.

But of course the vast overwhelming majority of black people aren't criminals, don't steal, certianly aren't murderers, so what is this poster's point?

In his mind black people are connected to crime and so when he compares himself growing up in Appalachia and his values against crime, he is contrasting those values with this imagined black race that believes they are oppressed and therefore they can committ crime. It is pure anti-black racist nonsense, but it makes sense to a lot of Americans.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But that's just crime. What does race have to do with anything? Again "black crime" only makes sense if one is connecting crime and race. Outside of that you are just talking about crime.
You'll have to ask the Democrats and the racist BLM idiots. I agree with you, the people pushing the systemic racism myth are delusional.

refineryworker05

Haven't you heard whites that commit crimes either have bad days or mental health issues. Lol
Yes, this is what I mean there is no phrase white on white crime. The reason it doesn't exist is because in the minds of Americans, white people are individuals, so an individual white person can be a criminal for various reasons, but his criminality isn't caused by his skin color. It is not connected to his race, but for many Americans, individual black people who commit crimes they do believe it is connected to some internal collective black racial trait. We believe that crime or other American social problems exist in some part because there is something collectively wrong within the black race. This is a deeply held belief in America.

refineryworker05

This statement is not making your case any more credible. Better rethink that one because you've had a whole year to hear "refund the police" come out of only democrat's mouths.
SMH
This is a lie. Some small number of activists who aren't democrats said defund the police, but Democratic voters and Democratic elected officials want more police.