The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You are all so one track close minded. Like, because I say x that makes me a DEMOCRAT who supports all black behavior and supports reparations out of guilt and fear.
Seriously. You guys gotta stop watching so much news 😂 there’s more than one kind of person in the world who disagrees with you 😂😂😂 we’re not all a part of the evil democrat cabal

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
proxy-6.gif
proxy-6.gif
proxy-6.gif
proxy-6.gif
BLACK POWER!!✊🏿

El Correcto

god is dead
Amazingly, and I know this might blow your mind
You can be critical about law enforcements treatment of a specific demographic
While at the same time. NOT supporting the merits of reparations
And at the same time. NOT wanting people to commit crimes!
Isn’t this incredible guys????? 🤯🤯
😂
Wooooooo black power!!!✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿

refineryworker05

You are all so one track close minded. Like, because I say x that makes me a DEMOCRAT who supports all black behavior and supports reparations out of guilt and fear.
Seriously. You guys gotta stop watching so much news 😂 there’s more than one kind of person in the world who disagrees with you 😂😂😂 we’re not all a part of the evil democrat cabal
"black behavior", utter racist nonsense. Netsua what is "black behavior"?

refineryworker05

In terms of defunding the police or whatever, who cares? We get into these useless discussions, police budgets are the largest they have ever been and if crime goes up we don't say oh spending this extra money on police didn't do a damn thing to curb crime. The reality is this, a lot of America's believe some racial groups are inherently criminal and violent and that shapes how they view the police and what they want the police to be allowed to do. If you see crime as complex societal issue caused by many many many factors then spending on the police to stop crime maybe one part of that solution or it may not be, but if you believe that certain racial groups are inherently violent and criminal, then your view will be that we need an ultra oppressive and violent police force to stop those hundreds of millions of potentially dangerous groups of Americans.

refineryworker05

Theres some science behind it.
The honesty of your racist beliefs is what I wish more would admit. You believe certain racial groups are inherently criminal and violent and "black behavior" to you is violent crime. So, your political ideology will be centered around a society that violently limits and controls black people to protect America from their destructive nature. This is an ugly and utterly inaccurate view of human beings.

Last edited: