The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

rickyb

If you like groups sex then it is right for you.
But don't suggest that everyone else must join in.
Everyone is free to do what they want and you have no rights to make them follow your lifestyle.
And they are still able to make comments ( for or against ) your choices.
actually america destroying the world is affecting my lifestyle which is the point of internationalism and solidarity with ppl's struggles

vantexan

Mix of bad and good

They have u ideologically beaten regarding the economy
Their economy is falling apart at a good deal faster rate than ours is. And a lot of Chinese are very dissatisfied with working long hours 6 days a week. Think unions are weak in the States? Try doing your protesting for better wages and conditions in China.

rickyb

Their economy is falling apart at a good deal faster rate than ours is. And a lot of Chinese are very dissatisfied with working long hours 6 days a week. Think unions are weak in the States? Try doing your protesting for better wages and conditions in China.
Their wages are rapidly increasing unlike usa which hasnt gone up in 50 yrs

I agree their economy has problems but its been growing faster than urs for a long time now

vantexan

Their wages are rapidly increasing unlike usa which hasnt gone up in 50 yrs

I agree their economy has problems but its been growing faster than urs for a long time now
It's not only slowing down but is on the verge of collapse. The Chinese when they allowed capitalism didn't have a fundamental understanding of economics. It's caught up with them. And as long as they have over a million Uighurs in forced labor camps don't come talking to me about how they're so much better than us.

Last edited:

rickyb

It's not only slowing down but is on the verge of collapse. The Chinese when they allowed capitalism didn't have a fundamental understanding of economics. It's caught up with them. And as long as they have over a million Uighurs in forced labor camps don't come talking to me about how they're so much better than us.
americas economy has collapsed in 2008 and will collapse again

usa has prison slavery

vantexan

americas economy has collapsed in 2008 and will collapse again

usa has prison slavery
You're comparing people in prison because of crimes they committed to putting the male population of an entire minority group into concentration camps and forcing them to work under penalty of death if they refuse? And guess what sport, when China and Europe collapse guess where they'll put their money? U.S. Treasury bonds. Grow up.

rickyb

You're comparing people in prison because of crimes they committed to putting the male population of an entire minority group into concentration camps and forcing them to work under penalty of death if they refuse? And guess what sport, when China and Europe collapse guess where they'll put their money? U.S. Treasury bonds. Grow up.
US dollar is over in 10 years

ppl are in prison in america because its all plea deals, racist prison sentences. your rate of recidivism is quite high

vantexan

US dollar is over in 10 years

ppl are in prison in america because its all plea deals, racist prison sentences. your rate of recidivism is quite high
Do you know what recidivism means? That they went out and got caught committing another crime. You make it sound like the cops just round up those with prison records and stick them back in for the hell of it.