The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

rickyb

Do you know what recidivism means? That they went out and got caught committing another crime. You make it sound like the cops just round up those with prison records and stick them back in for the hell of it.
yea so it didnt work! isnt the point of prison to get them to stop doing crime?

and yea cops do that too. they are predators. ask serpico he calls it a pandemic of police corruption

vantexan

yea so it didnt work! isnt the point of prison to get them to stop doing crime?

and yea cops do that too. they are predators. ask serpico he calls it a pandemic of police corruption
More spouting B.S. by you. I'm all for educating prisoners and giving them skills that can pay. For some that'll work. For most no matter what you do they will end up back in prison or dead. You want to put it all on the system but as long as the greater culture believes you aren't anything unless you have wealth you will have people committing crime to get that wealth because they can't get it any other way.

rickyb

More spouting B.S. by you. I'm all for educating prisoners and giving them skills that can pay. For some that'll work. For most no matter what you do they will end up back in prison or dead. You want to put it all on the system but as long as the greater culture believes you aren't anything unless you have wealth you will have people committing crime to get that wealth because they can't get it any other way.
hey smarty pants, u can just copy a country which is doing good with prisons like norway or netherlands

Box Ox

vantexan

hey smarty pants, u can just copy a country which is doing good with prisons like norway or netherlands
Very small populations in wealthy countries that can offer intense reeducation to a very small prison population. I've seen the little studio apartments that prisoners get in some of those countries. Would be worthwhile to some to commit crimes just so the state could take care of them in style.

rickyb

Indeed. Just saying that if you got to call the shots here in the US the black people wouldn't be a problem for you, comrade. Maybe you'll get your chance if the world ends in a couple years as you've predicted.
i will run

if u can elect an orange maroon with bad hair, u can elect sexy guy with mohawk from canada

rickyb

Very small populations in wealthy countries that can offer intense reeducation to a very small prison population. I've seen the little studio apartments that prisoners get in some of those countries. Would be worthwhile to some to commit crimes just so the state could take care of them in style.
america is the wealthiest country on earth u dirty kleenex

vantexan

america is the wealthiest country on earth u dirty kleenex
No, America has the largest collection of wealthy people on Earth. Tens of millions of working class people as well as tens of millions newly booted from the middle class would argue that they aren't much better off than many in other countries because they have to work a lot harder for what they have. Granted they get to do it in nicer surroundings and with more opportunity than many in other countries. If you look at the stats for average standard of living among western nations the U.S. isn't in the top 10. Amazing to me you don't know this.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think you'll march on what's left of DC with an army of goose-stepping cross dressers and then hold your "election."
EC35089E-614E-4351-AF66-647AC8289AC0.jpeg

rickyb

No, America has the largest collection of wealthy people on Earth. Tens of millions of working class people as well as tens of millions newly booted from the middle class would argue that they aren't much better off than many in other countries because they have to work a lot harder for what they have. Granted they get to do it in nicer surroundings and with more opportunity than many in other countries. If you look at the stats for average standard of living among western nations the U.S. isn't in the top 10. Amazing to me you don't know this.
the US is wealthiest country on earth but u r held back by ur :censored2:ed up policies