The NBA Game of Today

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Like Ruth , it’s an era thing , same as Russell , guys today are bigger and stronger, and you ask a average kid who’s 25. He’ll tell you
Trout is the greatest or LeBron , you ask a 50 yr old , he’ll tell you Magic or Hank Aaron , it’s what makes sports fun ,,, But Tom Brady is theee GOAT !!!!!
Joe Montana ??? He was TRADED
I had 3 posters of Jordan in my room as a kid. I loved him. (Also had a Lamborghini Diablo and a black and white Bo Jackson poster but that’s irrelevant)

MAKAVELI

Like Ruth , it’s an era thing , same as Russell , guys today are bigger and stronger, and you ask a average kid who’s 25. He’ll tell you
Trout is the greatest or LeBron , you ask a 50 yr old , he’ll tell you Magic or Hank Aaron , it’s what makes sports fun ,,, But Tom Brady is theee GOAT !!!!!
Joe Montana ??? He was TRADED
Montana demanded the trade and took the Chiefs to the AFC title game his first year. He is the GOAT!!!

Bill Russell is the number winner of all time in sports.

not only did he win a National Championship Title in college but has 11 NBA titles in 13 seasons . One even as head coach.

James could not even making the starting line up for the 60's Celtics.
The rules of the game are different than they used to be. They call a ton fouls now and rarely call traveling.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
all I'm saying in a nutshell is that james is way OVER RATED. Covemastah says it's a generational thing ( there is some truth in this ) James would be just an average player in the 1960's.