The NBA Game of Today

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
and this talk of Lebron James being the GOAT is just stupid. Ya, maybe the best of the last decade but not even in the top 20 in NBA history.

Russell , Chamberlain, Jordan, Maravich, West , Bird , Havlicek , and a couple dozen others easily come to mind on being better than James.

other than the aforementioned......

Kareem
Magic
Olajuwon
Dr. J
Oscar Robertson
Elgin Baylor
Bob Cousy
George Mikan
Elvin hayes

the list can go on......

all better than James. I already admitted that he is the best of the last decade. but goat??? come on people.

FUH

The fact you don’t mention Kobe or Allen Iverson to me, means you have no respect for today’s players whatsoever. Dirk and Tim Duncan not mentioned either. Not even Barkley or ‘Nique? Please.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Every sport , every era had a great athlete ,, but greatness is brought out with help from a great supporting cast , LeBron wouldn’t be able to save the 2017 76ers
And Montana sure as hell wouldn’t of led the 17 Browns to the Super Bowl , But it’s fun to argue this over politics

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Every sport , every era had a great athlete ,, but greatness is brought out with help from a great supporting cast , LeBron wouldn’t be able to save the 2017 76ers
And Montana sure as hell wouldn’t of led the 17 Browns to the Super Bowl , But it’s fun to argue this over politics

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It is right!!! Lol. And I’ll say if we had Montana in 87 we woulda won the super bowl. Just sayin.