The party of "family values" strikes again!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If you're trying to make a comparison, I think what you mean to say is.....
"So, you would also have no problem if Israel talked about wiping Iran off the map."
The answer is no.
I believe there are good people and bad people on this planet.

Iran is ruled by bad people who say over and over that they want to wipe Israel off the map.

I believe them.

Would be sort of ironic (and good) if it happened to them first.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Because you have your head stuck in the sand like you always do.

We do not live in a world where we can just block out the rest of the world and be safe within our borders.

Germany, Japan and Al Queda all proved that.
I have my head in the sand?
Ok then, explain to me how a conflict between Iran and Israel affects the United States of America's safety within our borders.

realbrown1

I have my head in the sand?
Ok then, explain to me how a conflict between Iran and Israel affects the United States of America's safety within our borders.
Wow?

Really?

Let's see how many people can say how an Israeli/Iran war can effect the US and even draw us into war even with Obama in office?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wow?

Really?

Let's see how many people can say how an Israeli/Iran war can effect the US and even draw us into war even with Obama in office?
You said we couldn't be safe within our borders. Saying it will draw us into a war has nothing to do with safety within our borders. We should stay out of it all together.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If Israel attacts Iran, do you think that the Muslims in our country will do nothing?

What do muslims in the USA have to do with Shi-ites in IRAN?

Do you believe that players in the NBA and NFL will strike out of their "cells" and attack the USA??

Too much FOX NEWS bro.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

TOS.

Sportello

They will do as much as the Jews in our country do. They will do as much as all the gun owners do to over they threat they perceive from our own government.

That would be pretty much NOTHING.

realbrown1

What do muslims in the USA have to do with Shi-ites in IRAN?

Do you believe that players in the NBA and NFL will strike out of their "cells" and attack the USA??

Too much FOX NEWS bro.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

TOS.
The Muslims will rise up.

They have the numbers to temporarily TAKE a few of our mid-sized cities.

I feel sorry for the non-muslims in those cities, especially the jews.

Sportello

The paranoia is taking you over. You do realize that Muslims are a notoriously non political group, as a whole? The only segment of the population that is angry enough to riot is beginning to riot tonight. When you ain't got nothin', you got nothin' to lose. I think Bob Dylan said that ;)

realbrown1

The paranoia is taking you over. You do realize that Muslims are a notoriously non political group, as a whole? The only segment of the population that is angry enough to riot is beginning to riot tonight. When you ain't got nothin', you got nothin' to lose. I think Bob Dylan said that ;)
We will probably soon see who is right.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Why don't we just put them in internment camps like we did to the Japanese? You nut's are too paranoid!