Dr.Brownz

Rumor has it that in the BOG everyone was off by 5:30. Everyone was 100% cleaned up.

I was off at 5:45pm and had no missed. Rural center bruh, no one in the boonies wants us rolling up after dark. You city rats sound like you are being marched to the ovens!

Dr.Brownz

It isn't just your building. We are supposed to run 4 more routes this peak than we have spots for. We will be stacking out 4 routes until other routes leave so they can get loaded!

Ups need to expand their damn buildings!

We had that problem last peak, so UPS gave us an elaborate system of rollers and carts
We are getting help. The ship may not sink!

View attachment 168222

They are toying with the idea of giving us one of those after peak LOL no way in hell I would abuse my body even more by pedaling packages around, even with the "E-assist"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This needs some touch up @Wally
upload_2017-11-29_21-58-59.png

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Well today it happened. We will be working Saturdays for the rest of peak. Although it will be for only about 4 hrs. So manager says. We will see I'm sure. You know they say 4 but it ends up being 8.

Today, we all started at 8:30 am. Loaded till
9:15. Did 149 finished at 8pm

Well today it happened. We will be working Saturdays for the rest of peak. Although it will be for only about 4 hrs. So manager says. We will see I'm sure. You know they say 4 but it ends up being 8.

Today, we all started at 8:30 am. Loaded till
9:15. Did 149 finished at 8pm
Are you a PT Air Driver or something?