Faceplanted

What a day!!! No amount of buckets or bilge pumps kept the boat from going down.

Rifht at 14hr. Many missed... best part? I happened to walk out with a good 25 drivers just from my center alone at the exact same time.... all of them also with missed...

Makes me happy to know we are executing this great peak plan as a team!!

Last edited:

rod

Retired 23 years
I was off at 5:45pm and had no missed. Rural center bruh, no one in the boonies wants us rolling up after dark. You city rats sound like you are being marched to the ovens!

Are you Fedex? 3/4 of my route was "in the boonies". UPS had no problem keeping us out after dark.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
What a day!!! No amount of buckets or bilge pumps kept the boat from going down.

Rifht at 14hr. Many missed... best part? I happened to walk out with a good 25 drivers just from my center alone at the exact same time.... all of them also with missed...

Makes me happy to know we are executing this great peak plan as a team!!
I gotta admit yesterday as long of a day that it was it was pretty awesome everyone clocking out together and laughing while bragging about how much they all brought back...then beers in the parking lot...THIS is what Christmas is about! Hahahahhaa

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
I deliver in the boonies every night. Trust me...UPS doesn’t give two sheets. Hell they don’t even provide us with flashlights. I couldn’t even imagine delivering out there as a cover driver.

YUOVER95

Just want to know how everyone else is doing this Peak Season? In our Center, so far almost every driver is getting dispatched with Orion saying their last delivery being made at 3:00 in the morning. Both Mon-Fri and Tues-Sat Drivers are reaching close to 60 hours before the week is over. Drivers are bringing back 100 to 200 stops being sheeted up missed because of the 14 hour rule. Any others Hubs this badly jammed?

TheFigurehead

Peak 2017

...was a failure before it even started. Everyone (except management, apparently) saw it coming months ago. The public is already starting to turn on us, stock is going to plummet, little Timmy will be receiving his gift from Santa around Valentine's day... and despite all of this, UPS won't change a damn thing, adapt, or do anything except act surprised when the same thing happens next year.

hegro

2300 LIB yesterday and I am assuming we were close to that again today.

13hrs 40min yesterday and 13hrs 35min today. Nobody in my building will have more than 7 or 8 hours for their 5th day. I'm fine w/ only working 5 or 6hrs on Saturday. :lol: