Today with Integrity (ON TOPIC )

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I do not solicit cult recruitment.
Yes you do
Are you speaking of AA?
Are you now pretending these "THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY" are not from AA? Are you hiding your true cult recruitment intentions?
Do you believe AA is a cult?
When people continuously put unwanted & unsolicited information in others' faces when asked to stop over and over again, it looks like Jim Jones type of stuff. Are you in a cult?
I don’t know what you are talking about.
Of course not.....Your charade is innocent ignorance. You know what you're doing...
IMO This question does not apply to me.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes you do
I disagree.
Are you now pretending these "THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY" are not from AA?
They are not.
Are you hiding your true cult recruitment intentions?
I have no cult recruitment intentions.
When people continuously put unwanted & unsolicited information in others' faces when asked to stop over and over again, it looks like Jim Jones type of stuff. Are you in a cult?

Of course not.....Your charade is innocent ignorance. You know what you're doing...
Do you believe AA is a cult?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That’s ok.

You don’t have to answer the question.

Carryon. I am glad your treatment of others works for you.
I did answer. Looks like you’re right on course.
If it hurts, reject it
On a scale between 1 and 10 , 10 being the most favorable, just how glad are you for me that my treatment of others works for me?

Integrity

Binge Poster
AA is supposed to be a “program of attraction rather than promotion”.
Yes.
With their miserable 95% failure rate and the idiots that are constantly putting their failed “THOUGHTS” and beliefs in others faces, even when they’re asked to stop, shows how these weak-minded cult followers for what they are.
Interesting. Try the ignore button. It may really work for you.
AA members are selfish and don’t give a :censored2: about themselves or anyone else.
Disagree.
The charade they play is transparent to everyone except the wet brained.
How did you formulate this opinion?