Took the bypass trailer to a wrong hub

Kkool

I was on a route that normally takes a bypass load up to a hub Monday through Friday. Here's the thing Monday through Thursday is one hub, but on Friday I suppose to bring it to a different hub but I just didn't double check I have to take this load up to a different hub so I took it to the hub that I went these days instead. I dropped and left. On my way back they called me asked where did I dropped my load, by that time I realized I was at the wrong building. They said they gonna move it and probably will let my supervise know. So I called my supervisor in advance let he know what I did, I explained everything and said he understands will talk to me on Monday. Will I get a warning letter of this or I will got fire?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was on a route that normally takes a bypass load up to a hub Monday through Friday. Here's the thing Monday through Thursday is one hub, but on Friday I suppose to bring it to a different hub but I just didn't double check I have to take this load up to a different hub so I took it to the hub that I went these days instead. I dropped and left. On my way back they called me asked where did I dropped my load, by that time I realized I was at the wrong building. They said they gonna move it and probably will let my supervise know. So I called my supervisor in advance let he know what I did, I explained everything and said he understands will talk to me on Monday. Will I get a warning letter of this or I will got fire?
What would you do if you were your boss?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I don't know the rules how would I know?
Listen brother, I hope it’s a warning letter. Probably depends on if you have messed up before or have any discipline on file. My point was, if you paid me $44 an hour to bring something to your house from the store but I took it to a house in another county, would you still pay me?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
New? On qualify?

over9five

Staff member
I'm gonna go with neither. How fast did they move it? If it made service, you'll just get that talk with the sup you already told.
You won't get fired...

If it missed service, that's thousands of late packages. Upper management will hear about that.
You still won't get fired.

I'm gonna go with neither. How fast did they move it? If it made service, you'll just get that talk with the sup you already told.
You won't get fired...

If it missed service, that's thousands of late packages. Upper management will hear about that.
sCJLkzyFMk1UHhlF6c.gif

ManInBrown

Are you a temp or a FT feeder driver? If you’re not a temp you'll get a warning letter.

Kkool

You won't get fired...

I won't know how fast they gonna move it but there should be a guy waitting for to pull it. So I assume that they will move it asap