Took the bypass trailer to a wrong hub

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
1693600230264160.jpg

Coldworld

Marty Peters kid
It's feeder...seen guys pull loads to other locations and have nothing happen to them. It was always a running joke when you miss one nda in package they are raking you over the coals..in feeder you miss 1500 pieces and they just tell you not to do that again. Damn double standards. OP, check the trailer numbers 2 or 3 times before you leave and read it out loud to yourself while checking the paperwork. SOMETIMES THESE PART TIME SUPS GET TRAILER NUMBERS AND PAPERWORK MIXED UP. You have to check stuff closely just for that reason alone. Nothing is going to happen to you....seriously.

muthatrucka

On call driver took cach night load to earmo missed service so three day suspension. I git written up for standing on tractor step with it running. Pull key procedure. Just being dicks now.
Yeah they are looking for reasons to justify their own jobs at this point. Can't blame them, working from home for covid made everyone realize we had too many sups.

ManInBrown

It's feeder...seen guys pull loads to other locations and have nothing happen to them. It was always a running joke when you miss one nda in package they are raking you over the coals..in feeder you miss 1500 pieces and they just tell you not to do that again. Damn double standards. OP, check the trailer numbers 2 or 3 times before you leave and read it out loud to yourself while checking the paperwork. SOMETIMES THESE PART TIME SUPS GET TRAILER NUMBERS AND PAPERWORK MIXED UP. You have to check stuff closely just for that reason alone. Nothing is going to happen to you....seriously.
It’s actually Just like package. If they like you and you burn jobs up they won’t do a thing. If you stand up for yourself and don’t do them favors there will definitely be discipline involved.

Perfect example and it 100% holds true in feeders as well. Don’t get it twisted. When I was in package I had a 50 piece ground bulk stop on the truck. Got to my last NDA stop and could not find the package. Had no choice but to go dump the bulk to clean things out. After I did that I found the NDA buried in RDL. The next thing I did was drive right to the stop and delivered it. I was in the office the next day and they were flipping out. “I’m never going to hear the end of you doing that ground stop before a NDA, blah blah blah”

The same exact day a runner gunner was trying to mix ground with air to burn the route to the ground. Miscalculated and had 7 late NDA. Never even got called in the office. My steward told me that one. Believe me if they don’t like this driver, he’ll hear about it.