Triple Time on 6th punch!

Pullman Brown

The one thing that these circumstances have exposed is that we need stronger contractual language in the next contract on drivers being forced in on there 6th day. Like, triple time or after a driver has been forced in after 3-5 consecutive weeks a driving position has to be created, something to put the pressure on them to think serious about not using this as there new business model. I know what many of you will say, it’s just the times, maybe, but it was inevitable as they continued to expand the weekend operation that this was going to be a issue. Creating the 22.4 position is not enough we need more! And down here in the south we call out but they burn a sick day no matter what the Union says. You can’t get it back either.

bumped

This is something to fight for in your local. My local can't be forced a 6th day at anytime including peak. We don't get sick days though.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
What does peak have do do with anything? We ran ok for most of our history working M-friend.
We all know when we sign on the dotted line that we’re going to push ourselves to the limit during peak and we all gotta show up every day and take the beating and get through like everybody else.
Year round peak isn’t a sustainable career for many. The body needs time to heal

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I hear Dennis and Carol have something special lined up for the next contract, gonna be a win-win for everybody.

Did you see the stock on Friday? at least she's following through with what she said she was going to do and is focusing more on smaller businesses.

With Trump sabotaging an already screwed up post office, Amazon won't have many options other than to pay UPS. At least for a few years.

freehoodies

Did you see the stock on Friday? at least she's following through with what she said she was going to do and is focusing more on smaller businesses.

With Trump sabotaging an already screwed up post office, Amazon won't have many options other than to pay UPS. At least for a few years.
Sabotaging is a funny way to characterize it. When its lost over 70 Billion dollars something clearly has to change. Bezos owns the WP, so they are spending lots of money to try and spin this.

Because amazon would have been paying a good chunk of that 70 Billion if the post office was properly charging for its services. Right now its me and you footing the bill through taxes.

govols019

You smell that?
Sabotaging is a funny way to characterize it. When its lost over 70 Billion dollars something clearly has to change. Bezos owns the WP, so they are spending lots of money to try and spin this.

Because amazon would have been paying a good chunk of that 70 Billion if the post office was properly charging for its services. Right now its me and you footing the bill through taxes.

Every single thing you wrote is false...maybe you call them alternative facts? Lol

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!

Your fearless leader is admitting that he is trying to sabotage the USPS... get a clue.

The post office is a train wreck but the guy he put in charge is not qualified, not to mention the huge conflict of interest he has with XPO.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Stop giving local 174 ideas
Im sure they already thought of it...
FreshOffensiveIsabellineshrike-max-1mb.gif

freehoodies

Your fearless leader is admitting that he is trying to sabotage the USPS... get a clue.

The post office is a train wreck but the guy he put in charge is not qualified, not to mention the huge conflict of interest he has with XPO.
Mail in voting is not the usps. Stop conflating the two.