Who wins November 2024?

• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doublestandards

Prison labor is more like 8th grade shop class. Just going through the motions. Better then just sitting in a cell for 23 hours. I support it.
Just feels like a slippery slope to me, and too easy to take advantage of. Would rather them have books and try to become educated and work on getting back into society

The hypocritical part of me says the rapists can do the prison labor though

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Would have taken less time to type yes or no. You’re obviously deflecting
No buddy, you're deflecting.

Another poster posited that LBJ's stated intention to throw welfare money at blacks to keep them quiet and voting Democrat was akin to slavery.

"Keeping them on the plantation" if you will, suckling at the teet of massa for their pittance.

Then you deflected to saying locking up prisoners is the real slavery. Now you're deflecting to the death penalty.

Silly stuff.

Doublestandards

No buddy, you're deflecting.

Another poster posited that LBJ's stated intention to throw welfare money at blacks to keep them quiet and voting Democrat was akin to slavery.

"Keeping them on the plantation" if you will, suckling at the teet of massa for their pittance.

Then you deflected to saying locking up prisoners is the real slavery. Now you're deflecting to the death penalty.

Silly stuff.
Awful lot of words to deflect from answering “do you support the death penalty?”