• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doublestandards

I dont get it
If you smoke weed, and are ever asked to take a test for work, the contract gives you the option to either do a urine test or a blood test

If you don’t smoke weed, choose urine because the choice doesn’t matter

If you do smoke weed, ask for a blood test instead of a urine test. A urine test will show weed up to a month ago, a blood test is more similar to a breathalyzer for alcohol, and shows whether you’re currently impaired.

Unless you’re a feeder driver, there’s no rules about whether you can smoke outside of work after work on the weekend, you just can’t smoke before work and be high at work, obviously

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm watching the Bret Baier/Harris interview right now. How can somebody be so stupid and run for President? Talks in circles and can't answer simple questions.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If you smoke weed, and are ever asked to take a test for work, the contract gives you the option to either do a urine test or a blood test

If you don’t smoke weed, choose urine because the choice doesn’t matter

If you do smoke weed, ask for a blood test instead of a urine test. A urine test will show weed up to a month ago, a blood test is more similar to a breathalyzer for alcohol, and shows whether you’re currently impaired.

Unless you’re a feeder driver, there’s no rules about whether you can smoke outside of work after work on the weekend, you just can’t smoke before work and be high at work, obviously
I dont smoke weed becsuse it is a waste of money