• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
None of this will happen. They will realize that Harris can't win, and will shut it down again to try and find enough votes, but won't. Then the game will commence.you can mark this for a later date. So I can say, See I told you..

So you are predicting a Trump victory..right ?

(“Harris can’t win”)…

Do you know what is coming out of your mouth?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
So you are predicting a Trump victory..right ?

(“Harris can’t win”)…

Do you know what is coming out of your mouth?
I'm predicting they are going to rig it again. I know what's coming out of my mouth. Do you know how to tell someone has a low IQ?

HarrisWalz-18_x24_FrontYardSign_1000x~2.jpg

Thebrownblob

Lol, funny how things are panning out. All these train wrecks, natural disasters, and not to mention food processing plants burning down. And you think it is a myth?
I don’t know, but I just save $50 with Geico! I do what I can, brother I’m not gonna worry about the rest.

Over70irregs

None of this will happen. They will realize that Harris can't win, and will shut it down again to try and find enough votes, but won't. Then the game will commence.you can mark this for a later date. So I can say, See I told you..
You have been filed and saved. Not remembering shutting things down. But I do remember Mailbox removal, Admitted electors, GA judge recent ruling, campers at vote stations. I’ll stop. I could keep going but we only have so much time.

vantexan

So last night Trump goes literally into the lion's den, a room full of people who've tried to derail his candidacy. He had them eating out of his hand. Meanwhile Harris can't be bothered to show up. Mainly because she's not funny. Her little filmed skit proved that. And yet here you are trying to find something, anything, to nail Trump with. Good luck November 5th.

newfie

So last night Trump goes literally into the lion's den, a room full of people who've tried to derail his candidacy. He had them eating out of his hand. Meanwhile Harris can't be bothered to show up. Mainly because she's not funny. Her little filmed skit proved that. And yet here you are trying to find something, anything, to nail Trump with. Good luck November 5th.
she couldnt go , she's dysfunctional without a teleprompter

newfie

Carrying Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia is a bit optimistic.

who knows. I've been confused by these polls which seem to try straddle both sides of the fence.

how would kamala be up in any poll if the most important aspect of the poll is economy and border and trump leads by a significant margin in both.

Jesse on fox sends his guy out to do man on the streets interviews in the most deep blue liberal spots you can go. Yesterday it was the blackest parts of Philly. In those interviews the majority often say they are supporting Trump.

looking at how the polls are conflicted , how well Trump does on the critical issues , how poorly Kamala did in the polls as VP , and what a complete dysfunctional idiot she is i cant believe voters will vote for anyone but trump.

who knows. I've been confused by these polls which seem to try straddle both sides of the fence.

how would kamala be up in any poll if the most important aspect of the poll is economy and border and trump leads by a significant margin in both.

Jesse on fox sends his guy out to do man on the streets interviews in the most deep blue liberal spots you can go. Yesterday it was the blackest parts of Philly. In those interviews the majority often say they are supporting Trump.

looking at how the polls are conflicted , how well Trump does on the critical issues , how poorly Kamala did in the polls as VP , and what a complete dysfunctional idiot she is i cant believe voters will vote for anyone but trump.
Oh, it's certainly possible, I'm not denying that. It's just a tall order.

Thebrownblob

Over sampling Democrats