Who wins November 2024?

• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

newfie

All good. They all just spend in the end. No choice. The debt is too large mathematically.
that may be your best post here in a while. to the point , spot on analysis

if and i say if the panel trump assembles with elon as one of them actually digs in and does the hard work to remove government waste then this could be an awesome thing.

the problem may be ego's and a MSM that will tell us every possible fake horror story about Trump stealing food off the tables of children.
short answer the swamp will fight to save their government wasteful ways.

newfie

It will never not be funny that after two folks passed out from the heat The Convicted Orange Felon ended his town hall and “ danced”
For 40 minutes.
The gentle MAGA folks left in droves

Facts hurt you, I understand.

The market only performed well once in his single term. His self inflicted Trade Wars with China and his poor response to the pandemic tanked the economy.
He is the only president other than Hoover to have lost jobs during his single term
Sorry i won't be dining on your troll food tonight , i have some nice chinese food on the way instead.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Stock market is staying in record highs, six straight weeks of gains.
Member when the Orange guy said if President Biden were elected the Market would crash?
I’ll take “ things that didn’t age well for $1,000 “

The stock market is the last thing the forgotten man thinks about while he is trying to feed his kids, buy gas, and make a house payment.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1729471706355.png