• Trump

• Kamala

• RFK jr

• None of the above

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
you realize busing to and from large events is a common thing in many venues including political rallies. Kamala recently had an event in new hampshire where she was accused of busing in supporters from massachusetts.

is trollery and misinformation you're only purpose here?
Absolutely everything I post is true. Perhaps I can Mansplain it better for you
The gentle MAGA crowd parked in an approved parking area and buses were provided to take these folks to the rally which was five miles away.

The buses were supposed to be available to take them back to thier cars after the rally but due to the Trump campaign not paying the bus company the buses denied service.
As a result these gentle folk were stranded in the desert heat for hours.
This has nothing to do with VP Harris lol. 😂

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I just edited your quote to demonstrate how your cult leader edits the material he sends you for posting.
You can edit all you wish but that absolutely changes nothing about how the stock market has been on fire this year, after your guy said it would crash, be horrible, etc.
you can’t edit his own words 🤣
IMG_7279.jpeg
Let’s Go Brandon!

newfie

You can edit all you wish but that absolutely changes nothing about how the stock market has been on fire this year, after your guy said it would crash, be horrible, etc.
View attachment 498557Let’s Go Brandon!
you dems spent four years under Trump saying the stock market does not mean anything. Now its suddenly relevant because Brain dead joe is the figure head.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. theres a script for each side and the two parties hand them off when they gain and lose power.

the correct answer is the stock market is doing well because the government is spending almost twice as much as its taking in. this is also true for past administrations including Trumps.

newfie

Absolutely everything I post is true. Perhaps I can Mansplain it better for you
The gentle MAGA crowd parked in an approved parking area and buses were provided to take these folks to the rally which was five miles away.

The buses were supposed to be available to take them back to thier cars after the rally but due to the Trump campaign not paying the bus company the buses denied service.
As a result these gentle folk were stranded in the desert heat for hours.
This has nothing to do with VP Harris lol. 😂

View attachment 498557Let’s Go Brandon!

No trolling or misinformation here. Nothing but facts
View attachment 498558

I think you're over your troll bait limit for the day

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
you dems spent four years under Trump saying the stock market does not mean anything. Now its suddenly relevant because Brain dead joe is the figure head.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. theres a script for each side and the two parties hand them off when they gain and lose power.

the correct answer is the stock market is doing well because the government is spending almost twice as much as its taking in. this is also true for past administrations including Trumps.
The market only performed well once in his single term. His self inflicted Trade Wars with China and his poor response to the pandemic tanked the economy.
He is the only president other than Hoover to have lost jobs during his single term