trump 2016

newfie

You are not appearing to be less a fool.

I am somewhat surprised. I've got a package does not spend much time here in current events yet you have somehow managed to also hound and badger him when he does make a brief appearance here. you really know how to make friends here don't you.

I am somewhat surprised. I've got a package does not spend much time here in current events yet you have somehow managed to also hound and badger him when he does make a brief appearance here. you really know how to make friends here don't you.
That's why...its almost as bad as the union forums. Can't have a difference of opinions...just hate and name calling.

Why do I even bother?

rickyb

from a new chris hedges article:

"College-educated elites, on behalf of corporations, carried out the savage neoliberal assault on the working poor. Now they are being made to pay. Their duplicity—embodied in politicians such as Bill and Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama—succeeded for decades. These elites, many from East Coast Ivy League schools, spoke the language of values—civility, inclusivity, a condemnation of overt racism and bigotry, a concern for the middle class—while thrusting a knife into the back of the underclass for their corporate masters. This game has ended.

There are tens of millions of Americans, especially lower-class whites, rightfully enraged at what has been done to them, their families and their communities. They have risen up to reject the neoliberal policies and political correctness imposed on them by college-educated elites from both political parties: Lower-class whites are embracing an American fascism.

These Americans want a kind of freedom—a freedom to hate. They want the freedom to use words like “n****,” “k***,” “smile*,” “c****,” “r******” and “friend.” They want the freedom to idealize violence and the gun culture. They want the freedom to have enemies, to physically assault Muslims, undocumented workers, African-Americans, homosexuals and anyone who dares criticize their cryptofascism. They want the freedom to celebrate historical movements and figures that the college-educated elites condemn, including the Ku Klux Klan and the Confederacy. They want the freedom to ridicule and dismiss intellectuals, ideas, science and culture. They want the freedom to silence those who have been telling them how to behave. And they want the freedom to revel in hypermasculinity, racism, sexism and white patriarchy. These are the core sentiments of fascism. These sentiments are engendered by the collapse of the liberal state"

a question ive been thinking about is -> who here on the forum wants blood?

oldngray

nowhere special

"College-educated elites, on behalf of corporations, carried out the savage neoliberal assault on the working poor. Now they are being made to pay. Their duplicity—embodied in politicians such as Bill and Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama—succeeded for decades. These elites, many from East Coast Ivy League schools, spoke the language of values—civility, inclusivity, a condemnation of overt racism and bigotry, a concern for the middle class—while thrusting a knife into the back of the underclass for their corporate masters. This game has ended.

There are tens of millions of Americans, especially lower-class whites, rightfully enraged at what has been done to them, their families and their communities. They have risen up to reject the neoliberal policies and political correctness imposed on them by college-educated elites from both political parties: Lower-class whites are embracing an American fascism.

These Americans want a kind of freedom—a freedom to hate. They want the freedom to use words like “n****,” “k***,” “smile*,” “c****,” “r******” and “friend.” They want the freedom to idealize violence and the gun culture. They want the freedom to have enemies, to physically assault Muslims, undocumented workers, African-Americans, homosexuals and anyone who dares criticize their cryptofascism. They want the freedom to celebrate historical movements and figures that the college-educated elites condemn, including the Ku Klux Klan and the Confederacy. They want the freedom to ridicule and dismiss intellectuals, ideas, science and culture. They want the freedom to silence those who have been telling them how to behave. And they want the freedom to revel in hypermasculinity, racism, sexism and white patriarchy. These are the core sentiments of fascism. These sentiments are engendered by the collapse of the liberal state"

What does that have to do with the topic of Trump?

Debate on what? You have not posted anything that would lead to a debate, or anything that requires much thought. You do seem to have an affinity for newfie tieguy, though.
Make you a deal..don't quote me or reply to me and I will do the same.

At least when I go into the Union forums we can disagree nicely.

You just want to name call and start :censored2:

Peace.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

TLDR

Oh Shoot

uploadfromtaptalk1457295719896.jpg