trump 2016

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Pretty much what is said anyway, so, yeah.
That is an awful cynical view to have you, sound like you need a hug
200w (10).gif

newfie

I mean, besides using it as an excuse to sell more guns, do you REALLY care about gun violence in Chicago?

that's a pretty narrow view. The violence in a Chicago led by the inability of a black president to fix black America's problems affects all of us.

bbsam

Staff member
Honestly whether you care or not? If you don't address the issue that doesn't involve you,it will soon become your problem.
I completely agree. But immigration can't be addressed because one side insists "the border between closed first". That's not negotiating. That's "give me what I want and we'll talk about what you want at a later date."

I completely agree. But immigration can't be addressed because one side insists "the border between closed first". That's not negotiating. That's "give me what I want and we'll talk about what you want at a later date."
If I had a say so this is what I would do.
I would pull our troops from all the places that we have no business being in. Then I would use them to temporarily guard our borders.

Then I would have some sort of temporary amnesty program. Sign up and be documented or be deported.

To help pay for it ,I would use a tax equal in value as social security. All if that money would be used to help pay for the costs pertaining to the immigrants.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I would pull our troops from all the places that we have no business being in. Then I would use them to temporarily guard our borders.

Then I would have some sort of temporary amnesty program. Sign up and be documented or be deported.

To help pay for it ,I would use a tax equal in value as social security. All if that money would be used to help pay for the costs pertaining to the immigrants.

10:00.

P

pickup

there should be protests at hillary clintons rallies. she might be worse for the country than trump.

Worry about your own neck of the woods. I heard Harper is planning a coup of the Canadian government and when he takes over , he will suspend Parliament like he did numerous times before when he was Prime Minister.

bbsam

Staff member

You sound like Obama.